My Mall Crawler Build

CastleRockJeep

Eh it looks okay... I suggest flying out to Denver and getting in some free practice on my jeep before doing the drivers side... All kidding aside it looks great

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Eh it looks okay... I suggest flying out to Denver and getting in some free practice on my jeep before doing the drivers side... All kidding aside it looks great

Haha, thanks CRJ. It's really more intimidating than anything. Once you get started, it's not bad.

Corners came out awesome Dave!!

Thanks Steve!

I love the color match!!! It turned out great!!! The other side will go smoother=experienced now!

Thanks Steve, that's what I'm hoping! :fingerscrossed:

Nice job Dave, gloss corners turned out great! :beer:

Thanks Scott!

Ddays

Hooked
Very very nice rig. Enjoyed following your corner install. Gonna tackle that next Spring. Are you doing the tire carrier next?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Very very nice rig. Enjoyed following your corner install. Gonna tackle that next Spring. Are you doing the tire carrier next?

Thanks D! It may not be next, but that is the plan. Probably grab up the Dynatrac Progrips first.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
WOW! That gloss makes for a KILLER finish :eek: NICE!! I like it a lot! Awesome Dave :thumb:

Thanks a lot!

Just as a build thread update, I've got some cash saved up now and I'm still thinking about going with the ProStop kit, but I'll probably wait until Black Friday to see what kind of deals are going on.

I started researching how to convert my front axle over from a unit bearing to a spindle setup. I really don't hear about anyone doing that on the forum, but it has me intrigued. Still seems a little pricey between new knuckles, the spindles, manual locking hubs, hardware, backing plates and probably new calipers. Anyone have opinions on this?

Top Bottom