My Ram kept me safe

DaJudge

Glad you are OK. I had the same thing happen to me when I was a teenager but I was driving my dad's '78 New Yorker. That big car saved my life! Sometimes there is no substitute for a lot of steel!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Man, thank God for big trucks. I know I feel safer in my F-150 than when I drive my wifes' baby truck (Rav-4). Glad to see your okay. Rest as much as you can to repair the soft tissue damage man.

Yeah, I going from a 7400 lb Ram mega cab to a 3000 lb mini van for the weekend. I’m not liking it already. Rest is on the agenda.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Wow! Glad you made it out OK! Something to be said about being in a well built truck.

Thank you. You know how heavy those damn things are, I’ll never drive anything less now. Except my Jeep of course!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Glad you are OK. I had the same thing happen to me when I was a teenager but I was driving my dad's '78 New Yorker. That big car saved my life! Sometimes there is no substitute for a lot of steel!

Glad you are ok! Enjoy the rest of your vacation

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not a good morning WAL wake up thread! Happy to hear that you are ok. Take care and enjoy your vacation

Thank guys. Got my whole family around me. I’m in good hands!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Wow that’s insane!!! Glad that you’re okay though. That’s the important part. Looks like that truck held up amazing though given a 90 MPH combined impact

Amazing well. The friend of mine that ordered and sold me the truck said that do to the sticker price of the truck, it’s unlikely that they’ll total it. Even if they have to swap the driveline. But he’s secretly hoping they do because he was to recover it and build a bad ass toy out of it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

longarmwj

Amazing well. The friend of mine that ordered and sold me the truck said that do to the sticker price of the truck, it’s unlikely that they’ll total it. Even if they have to swap the driveline. But he’s secretly hoping they do because he was to recover it and build a bad ass toy out of it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

If they total it out, that just gives you an excuse to get a shiny new 2019!

That 12 inch screen is a dream :daydream:

USMC Wrangler

So glad you came out relatively unscathed. I’ve been t-boned but never hit head on like that. Listen to those aches and pains and take it easy.

wjtstudios

Hooked
If they total it out, that just gives you an excuse to get a shiny new 2019!

That 12 inch screen is a dream :daydream:

Yeah, but I really liked the older body style. It’s a more masculine looking truck. Ram and Chevy lost some of that in this new line up. The Fords still have that presence, but if I do end with a new one, it will definitely be another Ram.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Coop

Caught the Bug
Wow! Just saw this. Glad you’re ok Bill! Hell of a hit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brute

Hooked
wow...just saw this. I'm glad you're ok...as far as you know...this kind of thing may show up later in your back or neck (hope not!)…

I know I really felt safer in my Superduty than anything else I drove...nothing like a big ass diesel between you and the idiots...

JKbrick

Bill how does insurance in Mi work? Not to judge but does a drunk chick in a hooptie mobile like that have insurance? When that worthless drunk fuk hit my van head on and couldn’t prove he had insurance I had to pay the deductible to get my van back and my insurance had to eat about 20k. He got sentenced to pay me back but hasn’t paid 1c

wjtstudios

Hooked
wow...just saw this. I'm glad you're ok...as far as you know...this kind of thing may show up later in your back or neck (hope not!)…

I know I really felt safer in my Superduty than anything else I drove...nothing like a big ass diesel between you and the idiots...

Yeah, heather’s already pushing me to go to the chiropractor when we get back home.

So true. Whether this one gets fixed or another one gets bought, I’ll be driving a diesel for a long time to come.

Thanks Ed!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Top Bottom