My Ram kept me safe

wjtstudios

Hooked
Wow, seeing the title I was afraid this is what happened. So glad you're ok Bill!

Thanks Jerry. Shitty day, but thankful for that big Truck. Now I have the fun of dealing with the insurance companies. We’ll see what the next few weeks bring.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
Glad you're ok. That's scary and glad you came out of it relatively uninjured. Hopefully your insurance isn't too tough to deal with.

deantac

Glad your ok ! that's some scary shit......relax, unwind and when you have the chance go see a doctor to get checked out...before you accept a settlement....New Rams are pretty sweet.

Bill how does insurance in Mi work? Not to judge but does a drunk chick in a hooptie mobile like that have insurance? When that worthless drunk fuk hit my van head on and couldn’t prove he had insurance I had to pay the deductible to get my van back and my insurance had to eat about 20k. He got sentenced to pay me back but hasn’t paid 1c

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

its "no fault" which means they get to assign the fault, but they don't call it fault, they call it 'responsible'. your insurance covers you not them, and then automatically mini tort for $1000 from the 'responsible' parties insurance company. and then because you made a claim your rates shoot through the roof. its a bad system, and we have some of the highest auto insurance prices in the country.

If you cant dodge it, ram it!

that's crazy though, gives you an excuse for a little extra time off to 'recover'. I like how the car is scrap metal, and your front end got pushed a tiny bit.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Wow Bill, glad you came out of it ok. I’m thankful that your wife and kids weren’t with you.

wjtstudios

Hooked
its "no fault" which means they get to assign the fault, but they don't call it fault, they call it 'responsible'. your insurance covers you not them, and then automatically mini tort for $1000 from the 'responsible' parties insurance company. and then because you made a claim your rates shoot through the roof. its a bad system, and we have some of the highest auto insurance prices in the country.

If you cant dodge it, ram it!

that's crazy though, gives you an excuse for a little extra time off to 'recover'. I like how the car is scrap metal, and your front end got pushed a tiny bit.

Yeah, the whole process here is Moronic. But it will all work out in the end. Unfortunately time off is a relative concept in my world. Even on “vacation” this week, I’ve worked in some capacity everyday. But it pays for Jeep addictions.

After talking with enough guys in the sales and repair world. They all think that it won’t be totaled, but we’ll see what the adjuster has to say. My guys over at AEV think they’ll be a perfect collision repair shop. Although, I wouldn’t have them do the mechanical repairs, when it comes to the bumpers and other details we might see if we can swing that into the deal. More to come I’m sure in the weeks to come.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

JKbrick

Thanks Andy. So glad Hawk and the rest of the family weren’t with me. I told heather yesterday that I was turning her traverse in and getting her a Ram too. She didn’t like that idea

Thanks Steve. Crazy night

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

I know where there is a nice white one for sale [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom