My TJ build (Patzy)

buckweil

Love the look of your rig, jealous of your rubi wheels...I am searching for some to replace the 18s that came on my Sahara

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you sir! I love the mix between modern and old with the rubi wheels! I think rubi wheels complete a ton of builds still running stock rubi wheels. Good luck on the hunt!

buckweil

Just an update for you guys, been working a lot lately so haven't gotten around to much, but will hopefully be purchasing JKS quick discos here shortly. This will bring in many wheeling opportunities due to the fact I can't even disconnect my sway bar right now. 20170505_232944.jpg

buckweil

Fixed my lighting again today lol and added my dad's WAYALIFE banner because he loved the look of mine. Again thanks Eddie for another amazing banner! Love them! Snapchat-1279101314.jpg

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Quick tip for your sway bar links, if you end up having issues getting the stock links off then you gotta heat those up with a blowtorch and hammer those guys off. I spent over half an hour heating and whaling on them because of the years of road debris that had frozen them before I threw my discos on.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

buckweil

Looking great without the top and doors :thumb:
Thank you so glad the weather has been nice! Jeeps always look better naked! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Quick tip for your sway bar links, if you end up having issues getting the stock links off then you gotta heat those up with a blowtorch and hammer those guys off. I spent over half an hour heating and whaling on them because of the years of road debris that had frozen them before I threw my discos on.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you sir! That's how mine are basically frozen on. Have to look into a blowtorch as a tool for the list lol. Thanks updates to come soon hopefully!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Eli has a torch. We have burned a few bolts off his TJ with it.... I'll see if he wants to help get those bolts out.

That being said, I still think you should go the quick disco DIY method :yup:

buckweil

Eli has a torch. We have burned a few bolts off his TJ with it.... I'll see if he wants to help get those bolts out.

That being said, I still think you should go the quick disco DIY method :yup:
Awesome that would be solid! But still going JKS lol you know my da wouldn't let me do that even if I wanted to ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

buckweil

New headers came in! Unfortunately I have to wait until May 26th to have them put on because my local Jeep shop is booked. It'll be worth the wait! Resized_20170518_194634.jpeg

Top Bottom