My WJ Build

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Looks like they do the job just fine. Most black wheels look alike to me, so saving money on take-offs is a smart move IMO. The only thing I'd consider is 1.25 spacers.
That said, either you already did that or your wheels are more offset than I'd have thought. They look like they are pretty even with the wheel openings already, at least at the angle of the photo.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Looks like they do the job just fine. Most black wheels look alike to me, so saving money on take-offs is a smart move IMO. The only thing I'd consider is 1.25 spacers.
That said, either you already did that or your wheels are more offset than I'd have thought. They look like they are pretty even with the wheel openings already, at least at the angle of the photo.

You know I had 1.5" spacers and sold them. They are in a bit but not too bad. I might get some still on the fence.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I see what you're saying now. Spacers would give it a really nice stance then. Also I noticed the front tow hooks. Small detail, but a good addition that's both cool and functional. Have you thought about the D-ring insert for the hitch? That's what I did for a tow point on mine since I'm keeping the plastic rear bumper. Got that pretty cheap from Quadratec.

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I see what you're saying now. Spacers would give it a really nice stance then. Also I noticed the front tow hooks. Small detail, but a good addition that's both cool and functional. Have you thought about the D-ring insert for the hitch? That's what I did for a tow point on mine since I'm keeping the plastic rear bumper. Got that pretty cheap from Quadratec.
Lol. Yes I have been looking at those hitch with shackle. I bought the factory hooks and added. Still would like some shackles. If I go that hidden winch mount I will.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom