My WJ Build

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I have the stock 245/70/16 tires and the Silverblade #1's. I got a wee bit death wobble. Totally made the froth of my coffee come out of the lid. I was expecting and never had it. Ever. The Jeep is old so there are some worn parts. Had the wife turn the wheels and came to the conclusion right front hub and tie rod ends on the drag link have some play. So I'm gonna replace both hubs and all tie rod ends.
IMG_20201215_090910712_HDR.jpg IMG_20201215_090839261_HDR.jpg IMG_20201215_090856878_HDR.jpg IMG_20201215_090926754_HDR.jpg IMG_20201215_090939450_HDR.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Getting there pretty fast! I kind of already want a second Grand with a setup like yours. They are a bit addictive.
Can't wait to see what you do next with it.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Getting there pretty fast! I kind of already want a second Grand with a setup like yours. They are a bit addictive.
Can't wait to see what you do next with it.
I really dig it. Yours is looking pretty sweet. As with any rig there is maintenance. Also, it being old other things. Had a brake smell yesterday I'm gonna look at this morning. I think my pads are hanging up on driver's rear. check the caliper and replace the pads too. I noticed they were getting down there. I want to replace brake kit with the Akebono eventually I have to say I really love the 4.7. It handles incline, hills very well. Heated seat features pretty sweet. Future mods will be the Rola extended roof rack. Cube LED side shooters for my fender brackets. Want to keep it simple and clean my rear bumper has a crack I might just repair it. The front I might go with this hidden winch bumper and winch. I'll go an aggressive AT if not an MT. Really liked my Mastercraft MXT's on my JK tho. I do have some JL factory black steel wheels with Bridgestone Duelers 245/75/17 I'm putting on I got set of 5 for about $250. Can't beat the prices on the take-offs you can get.

23737813_1766754200002870_141723799537098821_o_6a108f7f-fae8-4070-93fd-cceb7299c9f1_540x.jpeg 56385_W3.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Look good. I like the tire carrier set up. I’ve always loved a grand cherokee build.
Thanks! I've had mixed comments about it. Most like. My rear hatch did not work and I felt I would not use if anyway. The struts he includes with the carrier are rated at 350lbs each. Bash at HK Offroad really builds quality stuff. He kept me informed via text through the process. Hands down I have never had better customer service than him. Fuck I texted him on a Sunday evening when I was installing it. Answered within seconds! He also installs his products and tests them out. I'll get more from him. maxresdefault.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I really dig it. Yours is looking pretty sweet. As with any rig there is maintenance. Also, it being old other things. Had a brake smell yesterday I'm gonna look at this morning. I think my pads are hanging up on driver's rear. check the caliper and replace the pads too. I noticed they were getting down there. I want to replace brake kit with the Akebono eventually I have to say I really love the 4.7. It handles incline, hills very well. Heated seat features pretty sweet. Future mods will be the Rola extended roof rack. Cube LED side shooters for my fender brackets. Want to keep it simple and clean my rear bumper has a crack I might just repair it. The front I might go with this hidden winch bumper and winch. I'll go an aggressive AT if not an MT. Really liked my Mastercraft MXT's on my JK tho. I do have some JL factory black steel wheels with Bridgestone Duelers 245/75/17 I'm putting on I got set of 5 for about $250. Can't beat the prices on the take-offs you can get.

View attachment 357074 View attachment 357076

Front bumper

https://www.hkoffroad.com/collectio...ch-mount-w-d-ring-shackle-mounts-1999-to-2004

Top Bottom