Mybadjk build

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks great man!!! My buddy said you guys were pretty focused.. and no beer was involved.. lol... (your wheels look a little shinier than mine [emoji51])

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Well talked to dynatrac, going to finalize my order tomorrow. Rubicon axles are pending sale. Planning on changing diff fluid in the xd60 tomorrow, install my four other Kc cyclones.

So planning on an xd 60 front with an arb but going with the nodular iron knuckles. A little more of an upgrade from a normal pro rock. To me the little more for .65” bigger tubes and a 10.1” ring gear instead of the 9.75”. Even though I figured I wouldn’t have a problem with either set up. Going to run it without hydro for a bit. I’ll do 40s and hydro later on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Well talked to dynatrac, going to finalize my order tomorrow. Rubicon axles are pending sale. Planning on changing diff fluid in the xd60 tomorrow, install my four other Kc cyclones.

So planning on an xd 60 front with an arb but going with the nodular iron knuckles. A little more of an upgrade from a normal pro rock. To me the little more for .65” bigger tubes and a 10.1” ring gear instead of the 9.75”. Even though I figured I wouldn’t have a problem with either set up. Going to run it without hydro for a bit. I’ll do 40s and hydro later on.

Sounds like an awesome plan! Definitely a good upgrade from the normal pro rock [emoji106]

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys!

Got around to changing the diff fluid. Kind of a pain. But after the fluid change I remembered I had the pump for the bottles. Lol
Also got my spare mounted, need to trim the bracket some more. Also got my beadlock done that was missing the coil insert.

Image1526690248.510388.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks guys!

Got around to changing the diff fluid. Kind of a pain. But after the fluid change I remembered I had the pump for the bottles. Lol
Also got my spare mounted, need to trim the bracket some more. Also got my beadlock done that was missing the coil insert.

If you use the pointed tips on the bottles, no pump needed. Super easy and no mess. You can do the same on the transfer case.

007-jk-rubicon-dana-44-diff-fluid-royal-purple.jpg

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
If you use the pointed tips on the bottles, no pump needed. Super easy and no mess. You can do the same on the transfer case.

Well meant for the sumo for the pinion. The bolt is against the gas tank so it’s tight. Had a tube connected to squeeze it in there.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Well while I’m waiting on my axle being built. I’m getting impatient and wanting to many things and once being indecisive. Lol told my sell I’d wheel the xd60 how it comes with 37s for a bit. But now I’m looking at hydro and the evo high steer kit. Thinking I may be able to save a bit by not getting the brackets on and just going with the evo high steer.

Talked to bubba as well as Mel. Afterwards I had a couple thought come up in my head. I’d say they sound crazy. Lol I guess I got seven or so weeks to think about it..

Top Bottom