Mybadjk build

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got new shoes today. New 37” Nitto Trail Grapplers. Went through big o tire. They installed them for their normal price, but even discounted a little bit since I bought all five to compete with nr. So I’d say I score for $15 a wheel. Lol went over the process of mounting them and they follow the instructions.

Big O will install beadlocks?? Wow, too cool and what a hell of a deal at that. Looking good :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I was surprised too. Lol idk if It’s cause I’m in Elko. But they said they do all the side by sides beadlocks

Again, that is frickin awesome and WELL WORTH the money. :thumb:

I may have to give my Big O a look :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I agree. I don’t think they knew what they were getting themselves into. Lol tipped the two guys. Took them little over two hours to do all five.

:cheesy: I bet they didn't! Honestly, I'd be happy if I could just find a reliable place that'll balance my wheels for the times I need it. My local Costco will do it but only when the right guys are there.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: I bet they didn't! Honestly, I'd be happy if I could just find a reliable place that'll balance my wheels for the times I need it. My local Costco will do it but only when the right guys are there.

I wanted to see how they balanced, forgot to look. I know when les Schwab did the balancing it was weights stacked on top of each other. But have read elsewhere that it’s common.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some more photos that I forgot to post from moab. Obstacle on metal masher.

Poison spyder mesa.

Another angle on the same obstacle.

Awesome pics!! That Metal Masher obstacle gave me a bit of grief this year. :crazyeyes:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Awesome pics!! That Metal Masher obstacle gave me a bit of grief this year. :crazyeyes:

In jet li? We pulled up to it and their was a group of Utah guys sitting there and was shocked I was going to do it cause they just saw buddies do it. Took a couple tries but made it up with only a front locker. Buddy and I watched your video on gold bar and you made that look easy. We tried going straight up but couldn’t grip at all.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In jet li? We pulled up to it and their was a group of Utah guys sitting there and was shocked I was going to do it cause they just saw buddies do it. Took a couple tries but made it up with only a front locker. Buddy and I watched your video on gold bar and you made that look easy. We tried going straight up but couldn’t grip at all.

Yeah, in Jet Li. I should clarify that it gave "me" grief. Cindy killed it. :crazyeyes:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Image1524539733.066739.jpg

Image1524539745.941222.jpg

Well this happened today... couldn’t pass up this deal. Dynatrac xd 60. Only downfall it’s in 5x5.5 lug pattern. I’ve considered many options like running the rubi rear I got for a while, pr60 or junk yards. But once again I’m a little indecisive and buy things without thinking or so. Lol

so if anyone in Vegas is interested in a rubi rear with 4.56 gears, evo bracket and skids. Also slabs will be up for sale as well, soon.

Top Bottom