Mybadjk build

Update after driving around with the springtail solutions table. So far it doesn’t rattle and stays quiet. Noticed it takes a lot of the weight off the tailgate compared to the smittybilt. Door seemed heavier and popped when I would open it. Door seems to open smoother.

Have a question for ones with the evo 1/4 pounder, has anyone installed a winch with the bumper on? My Warn Zeon should be here tomorrow and I’m planning on installing it with the bumper on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are the same. The rear seat brackets from Genright were shorter, because they typically install RZR seats. My PRP Podium's fit, but required custom seat mounts to work with the Genright bracket, so I returned it. I ended up not installing a back seat. None of my kids have interest in rock crawling and I wasn't going to waste $1,500 for back seats that were never getting used.

They are the same. The rear seat brackets from Genright were shorter, because they typically install RZR seats. My PRP Podium's fit, but required custom seat mounts to work with the Genright bracket, so I returned it. I ended up not installing a back seat. None of my kids have interest in rock crawling and I wasn't going to waste $1,500 for back seats that were never getting used.

Yeah I don’t blame ya. I only plan on doing front seats. I’ll do the rear seats when the kids get older and are out of car seats

Update after driving around with the springtail solutions table. So far it doesn’t rattle and stays quiet. Noticed it takes a lot of the weight off the tailgate compared to the smittybilt. Door seemed heavier and popped when I would open it. Door seems to open smoother.

Have a question for ones with the evo 1/4 pounder, has anyone installed a winch with the bumper on? My Warn Zeon should be here tomorrow and I’m planning on installing it with the bumper on.

Installed a powerplant with the bumper on. It was a pain in the ass, but it is doable.

I also installed my power plant into the 1/4 lb with it on the jeep. Kinda a pain in the ass because it fills up every bit of that recessed space so getting to the square nuts is tough. And then mounting the fairleed is tight. But all can be done and probably wouldn't be that much easier off the jeep since that bitch is heavy and then you would still have to line up the stinger and bumper holes with the frame on the jeep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I also installed my power plant into the 1/4 lb with it on the jeep. Kinda a pain in the ass because it fills up every bit of that recessed space so getting to the square nuts is tough. And then mounting the fairleed is tight. But all can be done and probably wouldn't be that much easier off the jeep since that bitch is heavy and then you would still have to line up the stinger and bumper holes with the frame on the jeep.

My fair lead is on already. Just sticking with the poison spyder one that’s on my bumper. Luckily I don’t have the stinger lol but lifting it by myself would be a pain haha

My fair lead is on already. Just sticking with the poison spyder one that’s on my bumper. Luckily I don’t have the stinger lol but lifting it by myself would be a pain haha

If you don't have the stinger it would be easier then. It was a pain just with the bumper alone to line up the stinger and the bumper and the frame holes alone. I couldn't imagine doing that with the winch on it unless I had 1 or 2 more people. The hardest part will be keeping those square nuts in place when you bolt it down as it is a really tight space but you should be fine, I did it solo

Installed My Warn VR witht he bumper on and it is a pain in the ass! way easier to pull bumper!

Image1519695823.004809.jpg

Image1519695834.049962.jpg

Image1519695784.000186.jpg

Image1519695794.357269.jpg

Image1519695804.802632.jpg

Received my Warn Zeon 10-s winch. Install was a little over a half hour.

Downside to the Jeep. Smacked the exhaust and the exhaust manifold is leaking. Have a coolant leak and the arb isn’t engaging. Have an appointment set for the dealer and 4wp in salt lake.

IMG_0771.jpg

Picked up some rigid duallys, factor 55 thimble and cobra cb set up. I’ll get the CB set up installed on my days off as well get my axle seal, pinion seal and as well as the arb fixed.

IMG_0873.jpg
Evo 4” plush rides going in today.

IMG_0848.jpg
Finally picked up a cb. Not sure if the fire ring is the right way.

IMG_0846.jpg

Then I wired everything in with a spod hd panel.
IMG_0843.jpg

Last edited:
Image1520878160.886805.jpg

Image1520878175.816346.jpg

Got bored and decided the Jeep needed to be freshened up. Wiped down all the dirt off the frame and armor. Shined all the armor, hardtop and slabs up

IMG_0887.jpg

She’s sitting a little taller. The plush rides ride nice. Little stiffer than the pro comps I had. (Which is a good thing). The pro comps were soft and had a lot of sway going over bumps.

Well after putting some miles on my new seal. It’s leaking again. These 35 spline seals are a real pain in the ass. Ordered some king 2.5s for the front. Can’t wait to see how they ride. Really hope they’re worth the money.

Top Bottom