Mybadjk build

IMG_3099.jpg

A sneak peak of what's to come. Hopefully installing them tomorrow after I get my jeep back from 4wp. Three fucking days to get a right inner axle seal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_3107.jpg
Ran out of time to install the front armor. Will install it next weekend.

IMG_3111.jpg

Rockskins installed with the sliders. Couldn't tell before, but my lod sliders are bent.

Fronts look great, wish I could find a set of these. Would they work with a stock flare with a little metal trimmed?

Fronts look great, wish I could find a set of these. Would they work with a stock flare with a little metal trimmed?

IMG_3126.jpg

Yeah they could work with factory flares. If you cut the pare that comes down they would fit fine. I originally wanted them to cover where flares go. But we are doing a high clearance flare that will mount higher.

Looks clean, awesome job man

Thanks!

That's coming together nicely!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Thanks!

Those do look good. If you keep adding black armor like that, pretty soon you won't have a white Jeep anymore :crazyeyes:

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

Well I did the trail behind my place. Tried to do a harder line and broke a u joint cap, u bolts for stabilizer mount and a leaking seal that just got replaced..

Sucks about the break. Were those stock axles? Likely if you upgrade to ones with full circle clips, it won't happen again.

Top Bottom