MYJPBAD Build

RUBEERCON

Next...
Winch and led tail lights?

How are the led bulbs working? I have the putco led bulbs and they are plenty bright.

CarolinaJK

A winch definitely wouldn't be a bad idea. It's hard to tell from the pics, but maybe sliders if you don't already have them?

mojave5

Next...
Winch and led tail lights?

How are the led bulbs working? I have the putco led bulbs and they are plenty bright.

The LED bulbs are bright and fix my white light CDO issue. But still need some adjustment, the beam spread appears to be off right now.

A winch definitely wouldn't be a bad idea. It's hard to tell from the pics, but maybe sliders if you don't already have them?

Winch is definitely on my list! Going to go with a Zeon10-s for sure when I do it.

And I don't have sliders yet either, just the rubi rock rails. Going to go with EVO sliders when I do. Haven't decided if I'd paint them black or silver though...

mojave5

Parts finally coming in and got the front lower control arms on! These things are beefy!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474517203.123015.jpg

Also picked up some 3" plush rides from Benatc1 that will be on their way soon.

mojave5

I'm liking the Silver & Black myself...lmk if you need a Raiders sticker (we are in Seahawks country, ya know)...

Actually I'm a Denver Broncos fan for football. Family is all from there and cousin is married to an ex-player.

Brute

Hooked
Actually I'm a Denver Broncos fan for football. Family is all from there and cousin is married to an ex-player.

ok...now I will have to sneak a Raiders sticker onto your rig when your not watching...been a Raiders fan since Daryle Lamonica days...

mojave5

ok...now I will have to sneak a Raiders sticker onto your rig when your not watching...been a Raiders fan since Daryle Lamonica days...

If it helps i have a Bo Jackson signed jersey! My father was his math tutor at Auburn.

Brute

Hooked
If it helps i have a Bo Jackson signed jersey! My father was his math tutor at Auburn.

Now that is awesome...he would have been the greatest running back in NFL history if his career wasn't cut short due to injury...I love watching the video clip of him running over Seahawks LB Brian Bosworth to get into the end zone...I watched that game live when it happened...

mojave5

Now that is awesome...he would have been the greatest running back in NFL history if his career wasn't cut short due to injury...I love watching the video clip of him running over Seahawks LB Brian Bosworth to get into the end zone...I watched that game live when it happened...

In my opinion he's one of the greatest athletes of all time, not just football.

mojave5

Just cosmetic tonight.

My CMM hood loop and snub delete finally came in! (5 weeks later)

I'll upload a pic once at a computer, in the hospital now from breaking my cheek...

Top Bottom