MYJPBAD Build

mojave5

Your on...and my Brute has a 19 gal aux tank...

Just to be fair, I only attend one Raiders game a year, and in the last 17 games I've attended, we've won them all except one...

Yeah I saw the twin gas caps, must be nice on trips.

So soon it'll be twice they loose! [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I think someone will have to start a WOL Football Thread Pool with hats/decals/etc prizes by participants...Eddie, look into the legalities...

I'm in...

mojave5

Da Raiders about to take a 1 game lead in the AFC West...

...Well looks like my wallet might get lighter soon... Wasn't impressed last night and my fantasy team took a beating for it since i have Emmanuel Sanders and CJ Anderson.

When you coming back into Seattle for some fun?

Brute

Hooked
...Well looks like my wallet might get lighter soon... Wasn't impressed last night and my fantasy team took a beating for it since i have Emmanuel Sanders and CJ Anderson.

When you coming back into Seattle for some fun?

Around Thanksgiving...should have all the bugs worked out and armor on the hellcat...I'm having some friends joining us from HI, but I think I can sneak out for a day and get this thing dirty...I'll lyk...

mojave5

Around Thanksgiving...should have all the bugs worked out and armor on the hellcat...I'm having some friends joining us from HI, but I think I can sneak out for a day and get this thing dirty...I'll lyk...

Sounds awesome! Yeah let me know, just trying to break in these new gears right now.

Brute

Hooked
Sounds awesome! Yeah let me know, just trying to break in these new gears right now.

Sounds like you might need to tie everything down today...I heard that the winds are going to approach epic speeds this week in western WA...stay safe!

mojave5

Sounds like you might need to tie everything down today...I heard that the winds are going to approach epic speeds this week in western WA...stay safe!

Yeah my house has no power, but having no issues downtown at work. Just a lot of standing water that is causing traffic everywhere.

Top Bottom