Name That JEEP Part

JAGS

Hooked
Ha ha. This thread is like Tony's crack. More post in the last few days than the last few years. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

JeepFan

Hooked
Ha ha. This thread is like Tony's crack. More post in the last few days than the last few years. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Lol. Actually I'm trying to catch up to you but I may not live that long. :D

This thread is fun and I love Jeep parts.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. Actually I'm trying to catch up to you but I may not live that long. :D

This thread is fun and I love Jeep parts.

My job can get very boring/stressful at times. Sometimes a lot of times. This is my place to get away. Lol. [emoji6]

I agree, it's a cool idea and glad you started it up. [emoji106][emoji41]

WJCO

Meme King
My job can get very boring/stressful at times. Sometimes a lot of times. This is my place to get away. Lol. [emoji6]

I agree, it's a cool idea and glad you started it up. [emoji106][emoji41]

Ditto to both.

drtnwtr

I definitely do...I don't want to slow the thread up, but I don't get off work til tomorrow morning and I'll be sure to post up.

JeepFan

Hooked
U joint u-bolt. Front shaft I believe.

U-Bolt is correct. Sometime they're referred to as bearing straps. This one is from a 1310 driveshaft. Torque spec is 13-18 ft lbs. It's also good practice to add a drop of red loctite to the threads. You can find all kinds of good U-Joint and drive line info on spicers web site.

WJCO

Meme King
U-Bolt is correct. Sometime they're referred to as bearing straps. This one is from a 1310 driveshaft. Torque spec is 13-18 ft lbs. It's also good practice to add a drop of red loctite to the threads. You can find all kinds of good U-Joint and drive line info on spicers web site.

Spicer is great. You're welcome to post another part even though I'm up. I got nothing.

Top Bottom