Naming your Jeep

georgi.photo

My Jeep is named the Goat. A forum member called my Jeep that after I made it over this really really hard spot on a black diamond trail at Windrock, TN this last January on a forum ride. Oh yea, I was also a completely stock Jeep at the time and the only one there with a stick, everyone else had a lift and auto trans. The story goes like this, it was the last trail of the day and the hardest trail. The first 100 feet of this trail wasn't too bad until you got to these really big boulders everywhere. After stacking some rocks and some really good spotting from Jason at RockYour4x4 in TN I finally made it over these 2 HUGE rocks. And when I made it over the rocks, one of the guys screams out "I swear that things like a damn mountain goat!" So it stuck lol

That's an awesome story. I too drive a manual. The manual transmission is slowly becoming a lost art. Will you and Goat be hitting Uwharrie at the end of summer ride?

jkwebbie

That's an awesome story. I too drive a manual. The manual transmission is slowly becoming a lost art. Will you and Goat be hitting Uwharrie at the end of summer ride?

Yea driving a manual is a lost art, especially off road! And yes I'll be at the run at Uwharrie in August, but I won't be stock then lol

Earl1

Zebra and Dragon

Hi there, greetings from good ol' Germany.
While my wife's JK is almost what she wanted it to be:
SAM_0477.jpg

A real cute everyone look at Jeep. Girl's squeaking and guy's grining.

Here is my JK beside's her's. This one is called Dragon
IMG_0391.jpg
In the background is a JK from a friend.

My Dragon in action:
P1010176.jpg
But as You know, a Jeep is never finished. In the meantime there is a Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper with a 12500lb winch mounted. More details from the inside of both will come soon.

t8er

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430939180.118592.jpg

My jeep got named after I went for a stupid line on chinamens gulch in Colorado. So kamikaze stuck

georgi.photo

Hi there, greetings from good ol' Germany.
While my wife's JK is almost what she wanted it to be:
View attachment 141378

A real cute everyone look at Jeep. Girl's squeaking and guy's grining.

Here is my JK beside's her's. This one is called Dragon
View attachment 141379
In the background is a JK from a friend.

My Dragon in action:
View attachment 141383
But as You know, a Jeep is never finished. In the meantime there is a Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper with a 12500lb winch mounted. More details from the inside of both will come soon.

Love Dragon. Looks like a lot of fun to ride there in Germany.

Top Bottom