Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Looks Good!

Thank you :)

Maybe you'll be cutting it before you know it!

You never know :) we shall see!

Definitely know how you feel about the exposed pinch seam. Also looks much better with them IMO. [emoji106]

I just feel like it looks incomplete. It makes me wonder why Jeep would do that from the factory! Oh well!

Love the Rubi Rails. These suckers are tough and served me well on Onyx. So I knew that for Steel, they'd work just fine.

Looking good! You must have cleaned the 6+ month old dirt off.:thumb:

LoL! You caught me! My OCD got to me.. I can't make it look like I actually wheel my Jeep ;)

Thank you though, very much! It was very nice to meet you and get the chance to check out your very nice JKUR!

Steel sitting outside on this very wet Tuesday! Supposed to get over 6 inches in Texas this week!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457460702.241113.jpg

In other non Jeep related news, I've just committed to 10 days traveling through Brazil(on the Amazon river) providing medical care and sharing God's word later this year! Super excited!!

Steel sitting outside on this very wet Tuesday! Supposed to get over 6 inches in Texas this week!
View attachment 191946

In other non Jeep related news, I've just committed to 10 days traveling through Brazil(on the Amazon river) providing medical care and sharing God's word later this year! Super excited!!

Sounds like an exiting trip![emoji106]🏻

View attachment 191946

That is awesome brother.

Thanks for the kind words. That trip sounds pretty awesome!

You CAN take your Jeep, not practical but it can be done.
jeep-floats-climate-change.jpg

LoL, that'd made for a heck of a trip. And you know me.. I won't take my camera or anything! I don't even own one! ;D

So your taking all those pics with your eyes, editing them in your brain, and uploading them telepathically? So your a cyborg then! So cool!

Top Bottom