Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

While waiting for some answers at the local Nissan Dealer, I found this beauty.

Beautiful color, and looks even better with the stars and strips behind it. Thankful I had my camera on me.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427295728.341179.jpg

Nice thread Napalm! Love the abundance of pics. Nice progression from stock to current.

I really like the 1/4. When I bought my Jeep I hadn't found WAYALIFE yet and being ignorant, I ended up buying Smittybilt bumpers and rocker guards. The bumpers haven't been an issue but the rocker guards have bent enough to dimple my rocker panels. The next upgrade will be EVO sliders when I can afford them. They look a lot cooler also!

There's a pretty good size group of us here in East TX (although most are not on WAYALIFE) and we go to Barnwell pretty regularly. I'll try to be better about posting up in here about our trips. We will also be going to Hidden Falls the first weekend in June and Hot Springs ORV in October during the fall turning of the leaves. Should be beautiful! I'll be catching up with you at the Tyler Suds n Grub!

Nice thread Napalm! Love the abundance of pics. Nice progression from stock to current.

I really like the 1/4. When I bought my Jeep I hadn't found WAYALIFE yet and being ignorant, I ended up buying Smittybilt bumpers and rocker guards. The bumpers haven't been an issue but the rocker guards have bent enough to dimple my rocker panels. The next upgrade will be EVO sliders when I can afford them. They look a lot cooler also!

There's a pretty good size group of us here in East TX (although most are not on WAYALIFE) and we go to Barnwell pretty regularly. I'll try to be better about posting up in here about our trips. We will also be going to Hidden Falls the first weekend in June and Hot Springs ORV in October during the fall turning of the leaves. Should be beautiful! I'll be catching up with you at the Tyler Suds n Grub!

Animal, thanks for the kind words.

I enjoy taking pictures but mostly of my JKU. While mostly in stock form, I still enjoy snapping photos of it as a photo essay.

As for the trips, I am going to try to make both of them, but definitely the one in October. I LOVE hot springs, and the fiance has been begging me for some camping/wheeling.

After having this JKU for almost a year, and a great list from a fellow Wayalifer. A name has been decided.

Onyx!

Fresh station wash!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427494167.602799.jpg

My 1/4 pounder is pretty scratched up thanks to a wheelchair holder on the rear of a van. Considering bed lining it! Anyone have experience in this?

Top Bottom