Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

I have a question for you on your EVO leveling kit? Did you install this similar to Eddies budget boost write up or did you just remove the old springs and install the new ones in the front? I am just trying to figure out what I need to do when i order mine here shortly.

Thanks

It's a similar install but all you have to do is remove the front wheels, release the bottom bolt of the shock and the brake line bracket and sway bar and you have enough room to droop your axle to remove the front spring and put in a new one. The rear is the same except you a putting a spring spacer on top of the spring. It's a very simple install that only took us about 3 hours, and an alignment was not needed.

Napalm

Getting some frozen yogurt for the almost wife

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425350723.018141.jpg

My replacement top should be in in the next few days.. So I'll be putting on another Trek top!

RedDawg01

Looking really nice. I'm really liking how the Evo leveling kit looks. Did you end up putting the rear spacers in? I was reading through your build thread to find out and got lazy lol.

Napalm

Looking really nice. I'm really liking how the Evo leveling kit looks. Did you end up putting the rear spacers in? I was reading through your build thread to find out and got lazy lol.

Yes I did. Without them, the front almost sits a little too high for my tastes.

Napalm

Do you like it with the rear bumper off? I can't make up my mind. I was thinking about the Evo rear fascia.

Rear bumper off. It makes the Jeep look higher and more like an off road Jeep. Also makes for better departure angles when out on rocks!

Napalm

Another dusting of snow last night, decided to get out and play on it this time!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425578042.172971.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425578067.979140.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425578094.935499.jpg
Back on dry land
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425578124.743303.jpg

Decided to give my top a nice thorough scrub clean and it looks great! Thanks Eddie for the tip!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425578181.061435.jpg

Napalm

After three weeks of pretty harsh weather, my Jeep was the farthest thing from clean.

So a nice Fire station bath today in between 911 calls.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425684071.314719.jpg

Napalm

Whats the tip I can never get mine clean?

I use a scrub brush, like one for dishes. I use it and a bowl of soap and water, scrub it down pretty well with the brush and then wipe the soap off with a damp rag. Works very well, looks brand new after it.

303 works well too from what I have heard.

Top Bottom