Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Jackal01

Even if I don't use it now, it'll be great part time work and for retirement.

We burned up a big one yesterday. Spent 13 hours on scene. Paint plant explosion.

Yea. It's smart. I won't be going back to school. Not for me.

Fire looks like a good time. We have been busy lately with all types of calls. I'm not complaining, though. :rock:

RedDawg01

Sorry to hear you are letting Onyx go. It's one of the Jeeps that sold me on getting the Evo Level kit. Good luck on your future goals!

Napalm

Dang fast! Who's the lucky buyer? Anyone on WAL?

It's funny, but a dealership actually contacted me wanting to purchase it for a client of theres. They offered me $500 less than I was asking, and offered to pick it up and bring me a check. I couldn't say no!

Sorry to hear you are letting Onyx go. It's one of the Jeeps that sold me on getting the Evo Level kit. Good luck on your future goals!

I'm glad that I've inspired your jeep parts purchases :) it's been a great time and I've enjoyed building Onyx. Will miss it without a doubt.

The new owner plans to use it offroad, so that is great news. Finally being used for what it's built for!

Kumar

Sorry to see Onxy go before seeing her in person, but priorities win. Good luck with the new house and school for you and your wife! Hope to see you in a new jeep someday!

Napalm

This will be the last picture of Onyx before she heads out to Oklahoma to her new owner. Hopefully, they will treat her good and beat the heck out of her off road.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439589889.547371.jpg

SnailTrail

That really stinks. I enjoyed following your build. If it wasnt for your I wouldnt have gone with the evo level. Best of luck in your future endeavors and hopefully your in another jeep soon

ITLL GO

This will be the last picture of Onyx before she heads out to Oklahoma to her new owner. Hopefully, they will treat her good and beat the heck out of her off road.

View attachment 159881

Bitter sweet I'm sure! Keep trolling the forum and who knows, another jeep may just follow you home... Funny how that happens. Congrats on the quick sale, and your new life direction. Never go wrong with investing on yourselfs

Napalm

For whoever is curious, I've invested in my next vehicle.

1 owner 2012 Limited Tundra with a handful a miles on it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439762521.907183.jpg

tharb5111

Very nice indeed. And now you don't have to get tide up in the mod game. Maybe you and your wife should still come to hidden falls in October and hang with us. You guys can take turns driving in everyone's jeeps add keeping us company!

tharb5111

Very nice indeed. And now you don't have to get tide up in the mod game. Maybe you and your wife should still come to hidden falls in October and hang with us. You guys can take turns driving in everyone's jeeps add keeping us company!

That truck will hold a lot of gear so come on out!!

Top Bottom