Need some expert input

upnover

Sell it. I had a pretty built sport, got a good deal on trade and built a rubi...but going from the 3.8 to the 3.6 was HUGE and what really pushed me over the edge.

Sell it. I had a pretty built sport, got a good deal on trade and built a rubi...but going from the 3.8 to the 3.6 was HUGE and what really pushed me over the edge.
Well ive already got the 3.6 which is a plus. Other thing is, i owe considerably less than its worth on a jk w 24,000 miles on it. Hard to make yourself start over in a situation like that.

uberc4

Definitely keep it man! :thumb:

Even with a Rubi, things like e-lockers, axles, etc will get eventually get changed out since they are not intended for larger tires past 35s. Granted you can run larger, but its a matter of time before you will be replacing stuff. The only reason why I went with a Rubi was to offset the cost of when I decided to make the jump to larger tires.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Keep your jeep and continue to upgrade. I think you will be money ahead in the long run. I think in the end, you would be upgrading most of the same parts anyway.

Factory lockers are cool to have, but ARBs are a lot better. Rubi tcase, should be very low on the list. You could always look for a front rubi d44 take off for a good price, but probably not the best use of the money.

Buy a good winch and don't go cheap on that. It doesn't have to be the most expensive one, but needs to be reliable. Even if it never gets used.

Top Bottom