Need some pictures please!

toxicwaste29

Ive been driving my 3.6, 3.21 gears, and 35 tires. I only get to use 5th on the highway and it can't hardly tow my atv without sometimes dropping it down into 3rd. I'm holding off on rehearing until I get 37s so that I don't have to do it twice or do it once and have to much gear for my 35s

Tallhamer

all this talk makes me worried. I hope my jeep pull my camper fine with 33s on it now with 3.21 gears. Pulled it great with stock wheels and tires

JudeinPa

I agree with DMF. I have a 2016 JKUS with stock 3.21 gears. I have run other vehicles on setups that needed regeared and it was horrible. I am doing a 2.5 with 33's, until my warranty is up then regear for 35's.

I am glad I went with the 33's as this is my daily driver and want to get the best performance I could with the stock gearing. I also feel as you and want to wait until my warranty is up before regearing and axle swap and most likely go up to 37's.

I ran across this video on determining the correct gearing for tire size and is a good info tool for those considering tire size.

Top Bottom