Neverending tire debate

jibbs12

I’m new here and this seems to be a good place to start, I recently put the ridge graps (305/55R20) on my 17’ JK that I daily drive and I’ve been happy with them so far. Only been on wet and dry roads so my opinion is somewhat slim at the moment. On the other hand I’ve been thru 3 sets of Cooper Stt pro on my current and past f-250 due to the lack of road noise compared to other mud tires I’ve ran (trail graps, Toyo mt) and mileage. I love the coopers and will continue to use them.

For the ridge graps I’m impressed so far, just have to wait and see how they perform in the west Texas hills of the deer lease.
IMG_1168.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
Cooper SST Pro's. I started with duratracs. They're great on the street. Awesome in the snow. I wanted 37's so I went to the Coopers. They grip awesome, handled not only Moab, but the 5,000 miles of highway to get there and back from Miami (yes I drove). They got me through Pritchett canyon without needing a winch. Come to think of it, I haven't needed a winch or a strap yet (knock on wood). 23,000 miles and they still have over 1/2 the tread. They're the first tires I've ever had that I'm pretty sure I'll replace with the same thing when the time comes unless a new version comes out.

Cooper SST Pro's. I started with duratracs. They're great on the street. Awesome in the snow. I wanted 37's so I went to the Coopers. They grip awesome, handled not only Moab, but the 5,000 miles of highway to get there and back from Miami (yes I drove). They got me through Pritchett canyon without needing a winch. Come to think of it, I haven't needed a winch or a strap yet (knock on wood). 23,000 miles and they still have over 1/2 the tread. They're the first tires I've ever had that I'm pretty sure I'll replace with the same thing when the time comes unless a new version comes out.

Great to hear real life experience, I’m sold. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom