NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

rboyd1780

Just finished the install. The front netted ~2.5" and the back netted ~2". I took pics of the measurements if anyone wants them. Took me about 3.5 hours for install and that was with me being a first timer. I think the hardest part was breaking the loctite on my spider Trax wheel spacers and prying them off the hub. Took it for a quick ride and I thought I heard a little rubbing while backing out of my driveway. I'll need to check that out this weekend. So far I really like it.

Message me with any questions.

IMG_20170609_113826.jpg IMG_20170609_113831.jpg IMG_20170609_175038.jpg IMG_20170609_175043.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Just finished the install. The front netted ~2.5" and the back netted ~2". I took pics of the measurements if anyone wants them. Took me about 3.5 hours for install and that was with me being a first timer. I think the hardest part was breaking the loctite on my spider Trax wheel spacers and prying them off the hub. Took it for a quick ride and I thought I heard a little rubbing while backing out of my driveway. I'll need to check that out this weekend. So far I really like it.

Message me with any questions.

View attachment 262621 View attachment 262622 View attachment 262623 View attachment 262624

Looks good! Sporting 315's? You might have to trim.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rboyd1780

I'll see if I can find the photos. From what I wrote down it went from 35.5" to 38.5" on the front and from 35.5" to 38.25" on the back. Those measurements were from the floor to the bottom of the fender with a pencil used to see where it intersected with the tape measure.

onebadtwo

I'd love to see more pics! How do you like the ride? Which shocks did you go with?

rboyd1780

I really like it so far. Springs feels pretty close to stock.
I went with the 9000 series adjustable shocks. Still trying to figure out what setting I like there.

I did some urban offroading (to avoid an accident) and everything felt nice and solid while jumping curbs and sidewalks.

I had some rubbing on the factory bumper skid plate plastic. I just removed it. Got an LOD Destroyer shorty bumper on order.

Before

IMG_20170609_113826.jpg IMG_20170609_113831.jpg

After
IMG_20170609_154557.jpg IMG_20170609_154602.jpg

With my 35's (315's)
IMG_20170609_175038.jpg IMG_20170609_175043.jpg

Draconianwinter

I really like it so far. Springs feels pretty close to stock.
I went with the 9000 series adjustable shocks. Still trying to figure out what setting I like there.

I did some urban offroading (to avoid an accident) and everything felt nice and solid while jumping curbs and sidewalks.

I had some rubbing on the factory bumper skid plate plastic. I just removed it. Got an LOD Destroyer shorty bumper on order.

Before

View attachment 263654 View attachment 263655

After
View attachment 263656 View attachment 263657

With my 35's (315's)
View attachment 263658 View attachment 263659

Looks nice, but you will rub the fenders under a hard flex.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm about to pull the trigger on this with 315's on my (soon to be my son's) Jeep. I'm hoping 315's and flat fenders on a JKU is a perfect combo without rubbing, and without looking like roller skates.

Draconianwinter

I'm about to pull the trigger on this with 315's on my (soon to be my son's) Jeep. I'm hoping 315's and flat fenders on a JKU is a perfect combo without rubbing, and without looking like roller skates.
With flat fender and the bump stops you will be good to go even at full stuff. I done my fender chop but no bump stops with the evo leveling kit witch gives slightly more hight on the front I still rub the front but only under a really hard flex. Bump stop would fix that. So figure a 2 inch bump setup I think it comes with it and flat fenders or fender chop and you souls be good too go

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

Your giving your tank to your son?

Yes. He turns 16 in about 10 months. I'm going to do a few more things for him first (mild lift, wheels, 315's, a cage, and maybe OBA) and then hand it over.

My general plan is to drive one of our other vehicles until the Jeep truck comes out.

With flat fender and the bump stops you will be good to go even at full stuff. I done my fender chop but no bump stops with the evo leveling kit witch gives slightly more hight on the front I still rub the front but only under a really hard flex. Bump stop would fix that. So figure a 2 inch bump setup I think it comes with it and flat fenders or fender chop and you souls be good too go

Cool, thanks.

Top Bottom