NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

JK Todd

Long time lurker, first time post. Look forward to availability just the springs. Matt, please continue to keep us informed.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Strange question for you Rancho. I have this kit installed with the RS9000’s. Everything is great but I’m thinking about putting a .75” spacer in the rear to get the rear end up a bit. I also was gifted (but haven’t installed) some EVO Rockstars that I believe raise the lower rear shock mount by 1.5”. If I put both the rockstars and the .75” puck on, would the RS9000’s that came with the kit still be within the proper tolerances in terms of full drop and compression?

I hope that all makes sense.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Strange question for you Rancho. I have this kit installed with the RS9000’s. Everything is great but I’m thinking about putting a .75” spacer in the rear to get the rear end up a bit. I also was gifted (but haven’t installed) some EVO Rockstars that I believe raise the lower rear shock mount by 1.5”. If I put both the rockstars and the .75” puck on, would the RS9000’s that came with the kit still be within the proper tolerances in terms of full drop and compression?

Yes they should be. What you can do sharkey is install the spacer and then measure the exposed shock length and compare it to the distance between the bump stop. If you have more than 1.5” of shock length showing over the amount of space between the bump stops then your good.

That make sense?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
What @cozdude said.
We usually suggest a "shorter" shock with the Rockstars, but the spacer "bumps" it up.
So good to go.
:beer:

Yes they should be. What you can do sharkey is install the spacer and then measure the exposed shock length and compare it to the distance between the bump stop. If you have more than 1.5” of shock length showing over the amount of space between the bump stops then your good.

That make sense?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

I'm glad you asked this question. I've been looking at Evo and rancho kits for a while now but I'd really prefer to get one that lifts front and back the same or at least close to the same height. A spacer seems like a good solution if there isn't a kit available.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^ This Rancho kit does lift the front and back pretty darn close to an equal amount when it’s all said and done. We just want a tad more from the back because of all of stuff (tools and gear) we have in the back. Also, we have a 35 on the back which is a bit more weight too.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
^^ This Rancho kit does lift the front and back pretty darn close to an equal amount when it’s all said and done. We just want a tad more from the back because of all of stuff (tools and gear) we have in the back. Also, we have a 35 on the back which is a bit more weight too.
Ok sounds good, thanks for the heads up!

WanderlustSW

I'm thinking that this is the lift I'm going to go with. Will I need extended brake lines, or track bar? I'm planning to run 315's will they rub, or what backspace is recommended? Anything else I'm missing to complete the lift? Thanks

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just installed this lift on @cyoung16 parents 2016 2 door at work today and I have to say I really like it! Easy install and rides super nice!

Some before pics of it next to knuckles
IMG_8712.jpg
IMG_8713.jpg

Lift going on
IMG_8715.jpg
IMG_8716.jpg
IMG_8717.jpg

After!!
IMG_8718.jpg
IMG_8719.jpg
IMG_8720.jpg

The Jeep is completely stock outside of the lift so it netted about 2.5” to start. I’m sure it will settle a bit. Also set the front shocks to setting 1 and the tears to 3 due to the hardtop adding the weight. Next will be some 35’s!

WanderlustSW

Just installed this lift on @cyoung16 parents 2016 2 door at work today and I have to say I really like it! Easy install and rides super nice!

Some before pics of it next to knuckles
View attachment 289354
View attachment 289355

Lift going on
View attachment 289356
View attachment 289357
View attachment 289358

After!!
View attachment 289359
View attachment 289360
View attachment 289361

The Jeep is completely stock outside of the lift so it netted about 2.5” to start. I’m sure it will settle a bit. Also set the front shocks to setting 1 and the tears to 3 due to the hardtop adding the weight. Next will be some 35’s!
That looks great!

Mikecal9985

Would this be considered a leveling kit? I used to have the teraflex puck leveling kit and it raised the front 2” and the rear 3/4”. I noticed these are the same measurements as this kit. Just wondering

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Yes we consider it a level, but it does lift the JK.
And yes we have an option for the JKU.
It should sit pretty spot on, but every JK is different.
For example I am about to refresh my JKU on a 4" lift.
I ordered a bunch of different spacers to add to out coils.. Why? I am a big boy JKU, I carry a lot of weight, I want to see where I sit loaded down and go from there.
If I un-load, and sit up high, I am fine with that. :icon_crazy: #stinkbug

Would this be considered a leveling kit? I used to have the teraflex puck leveling kit and it raised the front 2” and the rear 3/4”. I noticed these are the same measurements as this kit. Just wondering

@Rancho, this kit is available for the 4dr as well correct?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
The Jeep looks great, awesome that it's springs front and rear and still doesn't net too much height. Perfect for a LCOG build. I'd be curious to see it once the 35s are on it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The Jeep looks great, awesome that it's springs front and rear and still doesn't net too much height. Perfect for a LCOG build. I'd be curious to see it once the 35s are on it.

It looks like this. ;)

Stock flares.

IMG_3947.JPG

Cut stock flares.

IMG_4008.JPG

In the process of aftermarket flats from Fishbone.

IMG_4348.JPG

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom