NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Just installed this lift on @cyoung16 parents 2016 2 door at work today and I have to say I really like it! Easy install and rides super nice!

Some before pics of it next to knuckles
View attachment 289354
View attachment 289355

Lift going on
View attachment 289356
View attachment 289357
View attachment 289358

After!!
View attachment 289359
View attachment 289360
View attachment 289361

The Jeep is completely stock outside of the lift so it netted about 2.5” to start. I’m sure it will settle a bit. Also set the front shocks to setting 1 and the tears to 3 due to the hardtop adding the weight. Next will be some 35’s!
Looks fantastic! Wondering if anyone has put the 4 door kit on the 2 door yet?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just installed this lift on @cyoung16 parents 2016 2 door at work today and I have to say I really like it! Easy install and rides super nice!

Some before pics of it next to knuckles
View attachment 289354
View attachment 289355

Lift going on
View attachment 289356
View attachment 289357
View attachment 289358

After!!
View attachment 289359
View attachment 289360
View attachment 289361

The Jeep is completely stock outside of the lift so it netted about 2.5” to start. I’m sure it will settle a bit. Also set the front shocks to setting 1 and the tears to 3 due to the hardtop adding the weight. Next will be some 35’s!

Nice job. That will make a lot of 2 door guys happy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

I really like the look of this kit. I tried the whole thread but may have missed a post or ten, so I have a question or two on it.
Will anything need to be replaced or realigned, such as drive shaft front or rear (mine is a 2008 2 door Rubicon auto trans), pinion angle, brake lines, etc? Also, how does this, if at all, impact my electronic sway bar disco?
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Correct

I did compared the part numbers on the 2 and 4 door. The shocks and front coils are the same. Just the rear coils are different.

Not at this time, there is talk of selling just the rears though. Hopefully we do that soon.

Rancho can you get just the 4 springs I have the kit this one replace that I just put on after having for a year

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I did compared the part numbers on the 2 and 4 door. The shocks and front coils are the same. Just the rear coils are different.

I was really looking at the Evo kits and was sold on the 3" enforcer. After seeing this kit though I've changed my mind. I'm really curious about the 4dr rear springs on a 2 door as well. I'd like to maintain some of the rake so it's level when loaded.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I was really looking at the Evo kits and was sold on the 3" enforcer. After seeing this kit though I've changed my mind. I'm really curious about the 4dr rear springs on a 2 door as well. I'd like to maintain some of the rake so it's level when loaded.
You could always add a small spacer as well. I just got some Evo leveling coils and think I might go to this instead. Just can't make up my mind. Rancho set you get so much more for your money!

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
You could always add a small spacer as well. I just got some Evo leveling coils and think I might go to this instead. Just can't make up my mind. Rancho set you get so much more for your money!

Yeah it's a tough call for sure. Everyone who has Evo stuff absolutely loves it and that says volumes! Rancho has an excellent reputation and a good following as well but certainly a lot more bang for the buck for base lift kits. I'll probably just get the tires I want and throw em on and then see how much lift I actually need/want for functionality and looks.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Yeah it's a tough call for sure. Everyone who has Evo stuff absolutely loves it and that says volumes! Rancho has an excellent reputation and a good following as well but certainly a lot more bang for the buck for base lift kits. I'll probably just get the tires I want and throw em on and then see how much lift I actually need/want for functionality and looks.
Hey that's not a bad idea either.

WiscoHR

I got this suspension early on when it first came out. Had a small issue right away with the front coils compressing too much. Rancho was on there game and sent me a set to replace them. Since then I will say it rides great with no issues after that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom