NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
SEE BELOW ALL!!!

:beer:

No, one of the Jeeps we built this round is the Rubicon platform, what I am saying is that I wouldn't spend the $$ on a quick disconnect since the shock (which is long enough for this application) but still the "limiting" factor.

Well now I have a question Rancho. A Rubi front electronic disconnect is a full disconnect. Are you saying that with this kit the Rubi disconnect should not be used because damage to the shock can occur? I don’t remember ever seeing that in any of the advertising for this kit or any of Rancho’s previous posts here about the kit.

If that is the case then I need to figure out a reasonable solution and fast.

Separate, we do not make a 2" system with the longer shock.
Remember we are trying to offer a nice system that most people are using just to look legit rolling down the road with occasional trail use.

Can you get the 3" shock in the kit or do you have to purchase that separate as well?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It will be fine, I just would have saved that for Angry eyes :icon_crazy: ( I am joking)

Agreed. I just put jks quick disconnects on the blue jeep I put this kit on and now I’m wondering if I wasted their money putting them on so they could disconnect while wheeling

Sharkey

Word Ninja
NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

...Remember we are trying to offer a nice system that most people are using just to look legit rolling down the road with occasional trail use.

Well shit, I thought I was buying a smaller lift kit to keep a low center of gravity that was designed “for superior on-road comfort and off-road performance”...like it says in the ad/flyer at the beginning of this thread. I guess looking legit is important too though.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
If I recall the coils were different between the 2 and 4 door.

The fronts are a different part number for the old kit

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

HA!! The ride is legit on both on and off-road. :bleh:

Well shit, I thought I was buying a smaller lift kit to keep a low center of gravity that was designed “for superior on-road comfort and off-road performance”...like it says in the ad/flyer at the beginning of this thread. I guess looking legit is important too though.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Lol! Mall crawler!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Just thinking...I have lower shock extensions in front. They are 1.5". Why wouldn't this be an inexpensive way to extend the shock length and to use quick disconnects. My plan was to keep them with the EVO level and stock shocks.

Last edited:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I disagree with this honestly.
Many folks with the "old" system are excited to run the progressive coils in the rear.
:beer:

Well it's not going to do any good to have two different springs if y'all are going to just sell the just the rear separately and not the fronts

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes pretty common to run this setup.
:)

Just thinking...I have lower shock extensions in front. They are 1.5". Why wouldn't this be an inexpensive way to extend the shock length and to use quick disconnects. My plan was to keep them with the EVO level and stock shocks.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I'm sold on getting this kit and I was ready to place the order but a thought occurred to me. I've got a 2017 JKR Recon which comes with a mild 1/2" lift. I noticed the springs in this kit for the rear yield 3/4" lift. Does this mean that total lift for a Recon will be 1/4" in the rear and 1 1/2" in the front after installation? Or is there a kit specifically for the Recon that nets an actual 2 inches in front?

Maineiac

Has any used this lift while also towing? I have a 2008 2DR with 3.21 gears (I know it's limited to 1000lb capacity!) And I was going to use this lift with the adjustable shocks. I have a 1200lb (empty) pop-up camper that it pulls no problem now, but has a little "squirm" when going over bridge abutments and whatnot. Was hoping new springs and adjustable shocks might help with tow experience some. Also I'll be re-gearing and going slightly larger tires later this summer, so the new gears should help out with it's overall pulling. Thanks again in advance for any help!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom