NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

Maineiac

And it's rebate time from Rancho! I'll be getting one of these sets with adjustable shocks within next few weeks..if you're a vendor and carry these feel free real out to me :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

dognardo

It seems that the front shocks are a limiting factor because of the 3.6L exhaust crossover. If I swapped in the longer front shocks (RS999329), I’m assuming I’d also need to get longer swaybar links. Has anybody modified the lift this way?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dognardo

Hmmm, not sure. I have a ‘13 2 door.

But you’ll want longer front sway bar links regardless.

Thanks, @Clutch, I’m guessing you have this setup? Any problems with it? This lift arrives next week and I’m thinking to eBay the 326 shocks and get the 329’s and a set of sway bar links to gain a bit more droop with this lift.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

2015 JKUR, 35’s, flat fenders, fully disconnected. The shock is definitely the limiting “strap”.

IMG_4454.JPG
IMG_4453.JPG

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It was my son’s first time driving his soon to be new Jeep with the lift and tires. His eyes were as big as saucers going through this section. Pics don’t do it justice but he ended up with a tire a few feet off of the ground.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

For those of you looking at this setup (with 35’s), you should probably get rear bump stop extensions if you plan on flexing it out. I realized I’m going to need them sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
For those of you looking for at this setup (with 35’s), you should probably get rear bump stop extensions if you plan on flexing it out. I realized I’m going to need them sooner rather than later.

X2 in that. Was just messing around with mine on the same setup and realized they are a must have if you flex.

rmilobrown

I finished up my lift with some modifications! IMG_20180305_204505.jpg
I left 1" spacers from my TF Leveler kit all around for an intended 3" lift. Swapped out the front 9000326XL's for 329's. IMG_20180305_205027.jpg
Added a Synergy rear track bar bracket and three inch bump stops, extended SS brake lines all around. IMG_20180305_205347.jpg
Installed Rancho adjustable LCA's for castor, moved the rear sway bar links to the front and added JKS links in the back.
Finished up with adjustable track bars to pull the axles back under it, rear was off by 1-1/2". IMG_20180305_205804.jpg IMG_20180305_205917.jpg
I used Eddie's Basic Front End Alignment, she drives great on the road. I'm very happy with this setup! Thanks to Matt from Rancho, Sharkey with a couple PM's to bounce ideas and everyone elses 300+ posts!

HAPPYTRAILS

Last edited:
Top Bottom