NEW 2014 Jeep KL Cherokee Takes on the Rubicon

LoPo

Caught the Bug
This went down this past weekend, I was unable to make the trip, but friends from here went up to the 'con for the weekend and ran into them. I quote "They had 24 engineers stacking the trail to get it through." I didn't hear if they unstacked, but I'm sure they did. :yup:

945575_10152003311534988_1381081967_n.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This went down this past weekend, I was unable to make the trip, but friends from here went up to the 'con for the weekend and ran into them. I quote "They had 24 engineers stacking the trail to get it through." I didn't hear if they unstacked, but I'm sure they did. :yup:

Wow, hard to believe there isn't any snow up there. The last few years, there's been snow well into July. Would have been fun to watch this thing on the con.

That's Alan. He runs 40's on stock XJ axles and wheels harder/crazy lines than I've ever seen.

Old XJ's are also a fraction of the weight of a 4-door JK. It's all relative but, way cool to see none the less.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Old XJ's are also a fraction of the weight of a 4-door JK. It's all relative but, way cool to see none the less.

Oh for sure. Every one tells him he's crazy, which he is. :) He's snapped a couple shafts, but just runs down to Pick and Pull and grabs more.

Top Bottom