New Battery Suggestions

JK LYF

Rich Where did you buy from? I'm seeing the odyssey's for around $360 [emoji51]

4 wheel auto. It may have been a little more. I know it was right around the 300 dollar mark when all was said and done. Here's the one i bought.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447093183.784105.jpg

sapco76

How's the X2 working for you? Any issues?

It's been great so far. I haven't really had it that long but, with 775 CCA it starts my jeep right up. My winch should be here this week so, I'll be able to give you more input after that.

Torqt JK

It's been great so far. I haven't really had it that long but, with 775 CCA it starts my jeep right up. My winch should be here this week so, I'll be able to give you more input after that.

Right on, that 5 year warranty is pretty sweet. I might have to go this route

Torqt JK

I ended up going with the X2 mfg by Northstar from Battery Plus. The price and warranty were the determining factors.

Thanks for all the help WAL :rock:

JeepDrum

I've had the X2 under my hood for a little over a year and its been great so far. Fortunately, my sister's boyfriend works for batteries plus so I got a little bit of a discount. He was telling me that it's able to be discharged a fair amount and can still fully recover.

Torqt JK

I've had the X2 under my hood for a little over a year and its been great so far. Fortunately, my sister's boyfriend works for batteries plus so I got a little bit of a discount. He was telling me that it's able to be discharged a fair amount and can still fully recover.

Awesome to hear. The sales person gave me 10% off, which isn't much but helped eliminate tax. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Needed for running the fridge? If I have to buy a battery, I'd like to buy one with an eye on the future

It's not required but it helps. The fridge will cut out to prevent your battery from dying and leaving you stranded. The factory battery won't hold up over time if you turn the settings down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What Adam said. I was on my second stock mopar battery. First one lasted 32k. The second one had about 44k on it.

In addition to the ARB, I now have a winch and a few lights. Just seemed like a good investment.

Top Bottom