New Evo Mfg pro series hinged gate

desertrunner

Being that I have a 2dr this time I am constantly in and out of the back so I'm really leaning toward this carrier and looks like I won't have an issue with 37s thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Is there any way to switch the lugs so there’s 2 on the top and 1 on the bottom?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Several companies make a spacer that will flip the lug pattern. But you'll likely have to extend the tailgate bumpers if the Evo carrier uses them. I would not recommend the Zone one though. Studs stripped on my 3rd tire rotation due to shit cheap metal.

IMG_20180210_122218_760.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Why would you want that? It would make it harder to mount the spare.

I ended up using the aev third brake light to help keep it legal, but the light and bracket are too wide to work with the stock wheel as you can see in the picture. The single lug on top puts the narrow portion of the wheel on top. I just ordered a set of spidertrax 1.5” wheel spacers as a temp solution until my aftermarket wheels get here. Plan on selling them as soon as I get my wheels delivered and lift installed.

IMG_5618.JPG
IMG_5619.JPG

Last edited:

desertrunner

So for those that have mounted the 4 gal rotopax on this I see some went with the single center mount and some have the two side mounts. Is there really any difference? I don't see why I would need to go buy the big universal dual mount plate if it will mount in the center just fine. I do worry about it being slightly unstable but I guess if you snug it to the tire it shouldn't move around a whole lot?

So for those that have mounted the 4 gal rotopax on this I see some went with the single center mount and some have the two side mounts. Is there really any difference? I don't see why I would need to go buy the big universal dual mount plate if it will mount in the center just fine. I do worry about it being slightly unstable but I guess if you snug it to the tire it shouldn't move around a whole lot?

I just installed mine with single mount. Snugged it to the tire really good and worked fine from me. I only have one run with it on. I did 3 day trip on the Mojave trail and it did fine. IMG_5970.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom