NEW EVO MFG Product Spy Pics

Prime8

The sliders look great! The bumper is larger than I would have expected from EVO though, since they tend to really stress departure angles and such, especially with the integrated hitch. Chris, is this rear bumper more for the daily driver and occasional wheeler, whereas bumper less and frame-end shackle tabs are the more "extreme" approach?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The sliders look great! The bumper is larger than I would have expected from EVO though, since they tend to really stress departure angles and such, especially with the integrated hitch. Chris, is this rear bumper more for the daily driver and occasional wheeler, whereas bumper less and frame-end shackle tabs are the more "extreme" approach?

EVO MFG has more than one option. If you want optimal departure angle and dont mind running no rear bumper than you need to go with frame D rings.

If you are worried about Johnny Law and rear corner protection you should consider the stubby rear with rocklights. The bumper is flush with the bottom of frame. Sticks out 1 1/4" away from the frame. Very minimal depature loss.

The bumper excepts factory hitch as picture or the factory tow hook. Both are your option to run. Not required.

Robar

The Enforcer
The sliders look great. Bumper is OK too, but I really like the sliders. :thumb: Good job EVO.

Prime8

I'm actually surprised that I'm the first to ask, but what will the price point be on these items?

I too would like to know the price point on the bumper with lights... This isn't the reverse light solution you referred to a while back, is it?

JandSJK

Here goes more of my money to EVO. Why oh why must you make me what more stuff lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

pa4567

I'm not a fan of boat-side sliders, Is there a chance we can get a bolt-on sliders with the current evo sliders design (frame or not-frame mounted) in the future ?

Bumpers looking good by the way ! :)

Prime8

Do you think the sliders are wide enough to be used as a step ? Looks like they are flat on top .

Probably not. If you are looking for beefy step sliders, check out the LoDs. That's what Eddie recommended to me a year or so back and they are great!

StrizzyChris

I'm not a fan of boat-side sliders, Is there a chance we can get a bolt-on sliders with the current evo sliders design (frame or not-frame mounted) in the future ?

I would wait and see what the final design looks like. Im not a fan of boats either, but Eddie said there are parts of these pics that wont be there in the final design.

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Top Bottom