New guy from Pittsburgh

Turbo21

I think he means you still have stock Dana 44 housings.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes still running stock housing. If it bends or spins a tube then I will throw a Dana 60 under it. We don’t see many rock ledges or Moab style shit here in western Pa. mostly trails, hills and mud pits. If I break something that just means it time for an upgrade. I ran 37s on my Sahara for 3 years beating the shit out of it on stock axles and driveshafts and never broke a thing. It’s a totally different world up here wheeling wise then what the Colorado, Utah and. Vegas guys run. My setup probably wouldn’t last one trip out there but around here I am just about the most heavily modded Jeep in the 250 member wheeling club I am in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJCO

Meme King
but around here I am just about the most heavily modded Jeep in the 250 member wheeling club I am in

That's awesome that physics cease to exist in your area. I'll definitely have to take a trip out there one of these days.

Turbo21

"mostly trails, hills and mud pits" is considered a wheeling club? :hmm:

When that’s all the terrain that is offered in the local area what are you supposed to do. I can’t drive 3 hours to rausch creek every weekend. Your lucky that you are a lot closer [emoji848]

Ddays

Hooked
I am just about the most heavily modded Jeep in the 250 member wheeling club I am in

Most heavily modified? :cheesy: Maybe most shitted up junkpile of chinese parts. Sorry, been holding my tongue for awhile but you're embarassing yourself here. And saying that doesn't say much about your little Jeep "club".
You know you are allowed to leave Western PA? They let us pass through the surrounding states to get to other places. But you don't have to drive 3 hours either. Ever heard of Doe Valley or Rock Run? Those are both easy 1-1/2 hour runs from you.

Turbo21

Yes they did. When you run 40’s on stock axles and angry eyes you must wheel every weekend. It’s in the handbook. Did you not read it?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn I missed that page. Which page was it on. ?
I was still trying to get through the section on ddays and the hardcore wheeling he does with his 20k suspension setup
Those pro rock 44s sure come in handy on those dirt roads he’s lucky he didn’t break something crossing that creek

Pennsylvania Trails Day Trip
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=54224

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Damn I missed that page. Which page was it on. ?
I was still trying to get through the section on ddays and the hardcore wheeling he does with his 20k suspension setup
Those pro rock 44s sure come in handy on those dirt roads he’s lucky he didn’t break something crossing that creek

Pennsylvania Trails Day Trip
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=54224

Dday, unlike you will sacrafice a few hours out of his day to go to RC
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/46715-Rausch-creek-6-16-6-17-trip-pics

Turbo21

27. Right next to the full page ad for the Rough Country Poser Stand.

Damn. Where can I buy that at!! How come I miss all the good shit in the handbook

Closest thing around here I found to that

Top Bottom