New guy from Pittsburgh

Turbo21

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I would love to have time to take trips like that but life just doesn’t allow it. Farthest away I have been wheeling is southington which is like 2 hrs away. I hit Phoenix off-road park a lot Isabella ash dumps A lot of close shit because I am on all for my job 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All im saying is mud pits and trail rides really aren't considered beating the shit out of it like you said you used to do with a Sahara.

Ddays

Hooked
Damn I missed that page. Which page was it on. ?
I was still trying to get through the section on ddays and the hardcore wheeling he does with his 20k suspension setup
Those pro rock 44s sure come in handy on those dirt roads he’s lucky he didn’t break something crossing that creek

Pennsylvania Trails Day Trip
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=54224

:cheesy: Show me where I claimed to be a badass wheeler in my club? Unlike you I feel no need to have to justify myself or brag about where I've been in the 4 years I've had this Jeep. And unlike you, it seems that I go out of my way to go to different places in my Jeep other than splashing through a mud puddle and claiming to be the most heavily modded guy in my 250 member Jeep club.

And thanks for taking the time to check out my setup. ;)

Turbo21

All im saying is mud pits and trail rides really aren't considered beating the shit out of it like you said you used to do with a Sahara.

I also used to get to a little tougher places than I am running now

IMG_0483.jpg

Turbo21

That's awesome that physics cease to exist in your area. I'll definitely have to take a trip out there one of these days.

Anytime you want to come out I would be happy to hit the trails with you. I can take all the shit talking and all the fucked up comments but wouldn’t hesitate to show you the area

Turbo21

:cheesy: Show me where I claimed to be a badass wheeler in my club? Unlike you I feel no need to have to justify myself or brag about where I've been in the 4 years I've had this Jeep. And unlike you, it seems that I go out of my way to go to different places in my Jeep other than splashing through a mud puddle and claiming to be the most heavily modded guy in my 250 member Jeep club.

And thanks for taking the time to check out my setup. ;)

You fire some fucked up comments at my Jeep and damn right I will defend myself and sling some right back at you. I am sure you know that most people in this area think a leveling kit with some all terrain 33’s can hit any fucking trail in the world. I can count on 1 hand the number of jeeps I have seen around here that actually went to your level
And yeah it may be sad that I am one of the most modded in the club. But you mostly get people that just want to get out every six months or so
You have a bad ass rig and would love to get to that point and damn me all you want for spending money on the grill and hood but also got to make the wife happy and have her be part of the build Yeah I may have jumped the gun a little bit on tire size but I will get there. No where did I say my build is complete and if you look back you will see I have had this one less than a year If I break where I wheel then so be it. Perfect excuse to keep upgrading.

Ddays

Hooked
You fire some fucked up comments at my Jeep and damn right I will defend myself and sling some right back at you. I am sure you know that most people in this area think a leveling kit with some all terrain 33’s can hit any fucking trail in the world. I can count on 1 hand the number of jeeps I have seen around here that actually went to your level
And yeah it may be sad that I am one of the most modded in the club. But you mostly get people that just want to get out every six months or so
You have a bad ass rig and would love to get to that point and damn me all you want for spending money on the grill and hood but also got to make the wife happy and have her be part of the build Yeah I may have jumped the gun a little bit on tire size but I will get there. No where did I say my build is complete and if you look back you will see I have had this one less than a year If I break where I wheel then so be it. Perfect excuse to keep upgrading.

Coming on this site talking about running 42" Pitbull tires on stock axles is a surefire way to get called out man. And giving one person here shit is attacking everyone. Your Jeep, your money. Spend as you wish. But you really can't be surprised at the comments regarding this newest upgrade. :idontknow:

Turbo21

Coming on this site talking about running 42" Pitbull tires on stock axles is a surefire way to get called out man. And giving one person here shit is attacking everyone. Your Jeep, your money. Spend as you wish. But you really can't be surprised at the comments regarding this newest upgrade. :idontknow:

I understand I have seen enough threads here go up in flames for someone that can’t handle the heat. And the responses given. I have a different philosophy about what needs replaced and what doesn’t than a lot of people here but I don’t run around calling them out. I know it’s a favorite past time here to jump on the guy that doesn’t fit into the cookie cutter mold that some think you have to have to wheel but to each their own
We will have to get out together sometime. You can help winch me out when I snap an axle lol

Ddays

Hooked
I understand I have seen enough threads here go up in flames for someone that can’t handle the heat. And the responses given. I have a different philosophy about what needs replaced and what doesn’t than a lot of people here but I don’t run around calling them out. I know it’s a favorite past time here to jump on the guy that doesn’t fit into the cookie cutter mold that some think you have to have to wheel but to each their own
We will have to get out together sometime. You can help winch me out when I snap an axle lol

I'll let you know the next wheeling trip I make! ;)
Whole Foods.jpg

Top Bottom