New LoD Bumper line getting released this fall!!!

Rogue41

Oh my! this came in the nick of time. I was about to place an order today. Really liking the improvements. Going to be a real bummer waiting though. :)

jesse3638

Hooked
Those look good. I'm running the Gen-III stubby with unlatched carrier and armor lite stubby with stinger front. Both are great even if the front was second hand..;).

jkris

Drool over the stubby stinger and rear bumper!

Your new bumpers look awesome! Good job! Can't wait to see more pics!

interested in the rear tire carrier - I just removed my AEV gas tank (btw pia), looking for other solutions.

I like the attached door method. looking forward to more pics and info

what's the eta for ship ready product?

FYI - just tried to access your website, getting server error

These will be ready here in early to mid october!

rob_p

Loving the look of the rear, that's killer, anything coming that would drop the winch down between the frame rails?

pkulick2

Hitch?

Is the tow hitch rated? If not will they have a rear bumper that is cut out around a factory tow hitch.

Is the tow hitch rated? If not will they have a rear bumper that is cut out around a factory tow hitch.

Yes the hitch is rated the same as your Jeeps factory trailer hitch. It is actually stronger as it bolts to the rear crossmember just as your factory hitch does but then since its integrated into the bumper, it also is mounted to both frame rails, so with our hitch you are pulling from both the rear crossmember and the frame rails using a total of 14 bolts!

We mount the hitch up in the bumper so does not drag on any obstacles on the trail. It also strengthens the bumper because that way there is not a large cutout on the bottom side of the bumper for the factory hitch. We have a place for safety chains and the factory trailer plug to clip into as well!

LewisM1

I volunteer

I volunteer my Jeep as a Model if you would Like to show it off here in central Florida. I am a member of 3 Jeep Clubs here. ;)
Let me know if you are interested. I would get them powder coated to match my jeep.

12019912_10206961472889122_7230175552698563984_n.jpg

swampdog

I volunteer my Jeep as a Model if you would Like to show it off here in central Florida. I am a member of 3 Jeep Clubs here. ;)
Let me know if you are interested. I would get them powder coated to match my jeep.

View attachment 222477

Welcome back. If anyone deserves the free shit, it's you! Thanks for your contribution.

The street corner down the road is missing it's whore, get back to work.

ROBnTANK

Welcome back. If anyone deserves the free shit, it's you! Thanks for your contribution.

Damn, this forum is cruel today. But it's what makes me keep coming back.

LewisM1

Well aren't you just the biggest douchebag asshole! Can't blame a guy for asking.:stick hiting:

thardy

Banned
Well aren't you just the biggest douchebag asshole! Can't blame a guy for asking.:stick hiting:

Your first post was to win a giveaway and you second is to try and get free bumpers because you're a part of "3 jeep clubs" in FL. No one cares.

ROBnTANK

If you wanna win free shit then go on Craigslist and search the free section. I guarantee you will find stuff there.

Top Bottom