New LoD Bumper line getting released this fall!!!

el_chupo_

Any plans on a that shorty/stinger being offered without fog light holes, and a sunken winch mount? Trying to keep that sucker low, but really digging the look (not that the signature series was bad!)

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I like that rear bumper, want to see the new pictures with the tire carrier. I have been shopping for bumpers for four years, and this one gets me excited.

I am currently running Mopar winch front and tire carrier rear, but not crazy about the styling. But hey they came on my first jeep and I kept them because I wasnt getting anything on the trade in for them. They are stout though.

juniormb

Winch between the rails

Any reason why the winch moved back up, I liked the fact that the signature series kept it low. I like the two bar options but really want a stubby with stinger and low winch mount.

mastrcruse

Will the stinger be setup like the current available bumper? I'm looking at pulling the trigger on a stubby/stinger to replace my bulbar and am down to two...yours being one of them.

WJCO

Meme King
I volunteer my Jeep as a Model if you would Like to show it off here in central Florida. I am a member of 3 Jeep Clubs here. ;)
Let me know if you are interested. I would get them powder coated to match my jeep.

View attachment 222477

Well aren't you just the biggest douchebag asshole! Can't blame a guy for asking.:stick hiting:

Thanks for another attempt to get some free shit. Call your Congressman. No one here has shit to give you.

bthomas

LōD Offroad;767010 said:
View attachment 222469

We will have pics with the tire carrier on the bumper here soon!

I think these new bumpers look really, really good! Really looking forward to seeing the carrier and accessory mounting, especially the rack over the tire.
Good job LoD crew!

NV JK Steve

Those are some great looking bumpers. I have the rear linked bumper and I love it. My friend bought a non Lod cheap rear bumper for his jeep, the first time out towing his little trailer it about fell apart. He bought an Lod to replace it, no problem towing even on extremely rough dirt roads. DON'T BUY CHEAP.

Last edited:
Any reason why the winch moved back up, I liked the fact that the signature series kept it low. I like the two bar options but really want a stubby with stinger and low winch mount.

By putting the winch on top of the bumper it reduces the weight a bit since we do not have to have the 1/4" recessed winch plate in the bumpers, plus you do not have to relocate the vacuum pump that is behind the stock bumper on 2012+ models. We did drop the center of the bumper lower where the winch sits but with the frame rails and fog lights built in it is as low as it can go. With this series the winch will sit on top and we will still have signature series where the winch sits down inside of the bumper

Will there be one that is not linked? When will they be on the market?
I was going to purchase the rear bumper this week.

Well the cool part is, they are door linked so they do open and close with the rear door, but you can unlatch them from the door as they have a simple latch that connects them, this allows the tire carrier to swing separately as well! That way you can access accessories on the the backside of the tire carrier, easily bolt and unbolt the trail rack, hi-lift jack or gas can holders or just to clean and wash your rear door. We designed it this way so it offers the best of both worlds of both a door linked tire carrier and one that swings separately from the door.

juniormb

Tow Bar

LōD Offroad;767442 said:
By putting the winch on top of the bumper it reduces the weight a bit since we do not have to have the 1/4" recessed winch plate in the bumpers, plus you do not have to relocate the vacuum pump that is behind the stock bumper on 2012+ models. We did drop the center of the bumper lower where the winch sits but with the frame rails and fog lights built in it is as low as it can go. With this series the winch will sit on top and we will still have signature series where the winch sits down inside of the bumper

Will the tow bar adapters you are making work on the existing signature series?

Rogue41

Dang, the choice was so simple before I came across this announcement.. I really like these and the signature series but the ability to have my cake and eat it with the linked/unlinked tire option is seriously nice. Decisions.. Decisions. I still have a new Warn Zeon 10-S sitting in the box that was waiting for a home in the signature midwidth. Will it fit the new mid-width? I really like the profile of the taller bull bar on the front but also like the recessed approach of the signature series.

pkulick2

Tow wiring

Glad to hear its tow rated to pull a trailer, It there a way to get a hole cut into the bumper for mounting a 7 pin hitch to the bumper so it doesn't hang underneath. If so I am getting one!:brows:

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
that is a cool rear bumper and tire carrier.....hope we'll be able to find a way to get them in Europe: me wants!!!!:rock::rock:

Top Bottom