NEW Most Ever Online Record 1144!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I guess it's safe to say that a lot of you really like roof racks and have been waiting to see the all new one made by LoD! After sending out a press release emailer for it, we almost instantly hit our new most ever online record of 1144 people with about half of them being members of the forum and most viewing the LoD thread :crazyeyes:

Anyway, I just wanted to post this up as it was a new milestone for us. Thank you all for your support and for making this such a fun forum :thumb:

1144-most.jpg

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Congrats! When I first joined it was typical to have 200+ online at any one time. Wayalife is now an out of control monster in the JK marketplace.:thumb::thumb:

Jackal01

I made the cut...again! Woot!! That roof rack IS badass though.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

599 were guests, and 482 of those guests visited to read about the Teraflex tire carrier failures and what, if anything, they can do to fix theirs. I don't think any other forum is covering it ;) Just Kidding, it is the videos, I can promise you :thumb:

Clem319

I am finally on a list!! Does anyone think maybe it's the lack of Monday motivation at work that just has everyone looking at the Internet? The roof rack is pretty cool too.

SilverBack

You should track not only numbers but percentage of the globe at any given point. Would be cool to know how big the empire is getting!

KingCopperhead

Woohoo I'm a two time record breaking participant. I'm gonna go have a cookie now. Then install some mods on my jeep. ;-) congrats on the new record. :) :)

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats! Was enjoying my Enforcer lift during a 1.5 hr fwy drive into the office, so I missed this one. :grayno: I'm sure there will be more records made. :yup:

Top Bottom