NEW Painless Performance Trail Rocker Option!

Any future plans for a switch solution for those with a manual trans?

Yes sir! I was hoping some of our SEMA interviews would be out and about by now, but nothing I've seen yet of us showcasing it, so here is our New Product supplement from SEMA:

4zFAMfB.jpg

FfCm0FM.jpg

d47e8SU.jpg

MxbPiJT.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I am soon in the market to swap out my switch panels and now that I see more mounting locations, this looks even better. I sure dont need 8 switches currently, but planning for down the road so the lower dash 6 switches dont seem like enough for me. Wonder how the roll bar panel would work on the rockhard dash crossbar.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm deff going to look into this next year and prob swap out my diy for this since it it looks much simpler for someone like myself who sucks at wiring

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
YYYYAAAYYY one of the things I requested from you guys an you did it thank you so much!!! Maybe the wife will get for Christmas ahah XD

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looking like we should have the brackets in a few weeks. So after test fitting and checking everything out, I would say mid-late December they should be shipping and ready.

Oh man...you are killing me! I guess I need to have a long talk with Santa.

Edit: Got any "spy pics"? :spy::spy::spy::photo::photo::photo:

Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Any word on the custom switch covers availability? Looking to order a set for my Trail Rocker when they become available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom