NEW Revolution JL/JT Front Axle Kits

Upgrading your front axle shafts to chromoly's has always been a go-to upgrade for most when running larger tires for added strength and, to ditch the factory half circle clips on the u-joints. Options for this upgrade have been very limited for the JL and JT to Spicer or RCV's and, not everyone wants to spend $1,500 on a set of axle shafts.

Revolution Gear and Axle has finally release their front 4340 Nickel Chromoly axle kits in three variations for your specific application and with Spicer 1410X u-joints. These kits are only for the DANA 44/M210 Wide-Track front axle with the 32 spline locker. Kits are available now to order.

For a limited time, use REV10 at checkout at Disciple Off Road and save 10% on some new Revolution axle kits!

Revolution Gear Discovery Series 2018+ Wrangler JL and JT Chromoly Front Axle Kit (reuses factory passenger inner shaft)

jl jt front axle kit.png

Revolution Gear Discovery Series 2018+ Wrangler JL and JT Chromoly Front Axle Kit with FAD

jl jt front axle kit with fad.png

Revolution Gear Discovery Series 2018+ Wrangler JL and JT 1-Piece Chromoly Front Axle Kit

jl jt front axle kit 1 piece.png

Warranty: Revolution Gear & Axle Discovery Series Axles are backed by a 10 Year Warranty covering manufacturing defects and axle breakage, bent axles and twisted splines. This warranty is non-transferable. U-Joints are only covered under warranty against manufacturing defects for 1 Year (Front Axle Kits with Revolution Gear HD Chromoly U-Joints carry a limited 10 Year Warranty)

Last edited:

kevman65

Hooked
Okay, it's "Educate the Dummie" time.

2020 JT Rubi, if I want to keep the FAD I reuse the inner section (differential to FAD) and get a stronger outer section.
Doesn't that make the inner the weak link?

FAD is all new to me so I'm trying to learn and sometimes just gotta ask the dumb stuff.

If you decide to do a FAD delete, is the new passenger shaft full length?

I know the chromoly is stronger than OEM steel.

Okay, it's "Educate the Dummie" time.

2020 JT Rubi, if I want to keep the FAD I reuse the inner section (differential to FAD) and get a stronger outer section.
Doesn't that make the inner the weak link?

FAD is all new to me so I'm trying to learn and sometimes just gotta ask the dumb stuff.

If you decide to do a FAD delete, is the new passenger shaft full length?

I know the chromoly is stronger than OEM steel.
The factory inner shaft could be considered “weaker” BUT for front shafts, the majority of failures are in the u-joint or ears of the shaft breaking. These address both of those. And we have yet to see a break at the FAD collar itself.

Yes the 1-Piece passenger shaft is a full length shaft and will make everything in the front move (ie. driveshaft/gears) during normal driving conditions.

This is great! I really miss my FAD but that sleeve is still a weak link though, right?
We have yet to see a failure in the FAD collar. The 392 even comes with a two piece that’s always locked with the same collar.

kevman65

Hooked
The factory inner shaft could be considered “weaker” BUT for front shafts, the majority of failures are in the u-joint or ears of the shaft breaking. These address both of those. And we have yet to see a break at the FAD collar itself.

Yes the 1-Piece passenger shaft is a full length shaft and will make everything in the front move (ie. driveshaft/gears) during normal driving conditions.
Thank you Sir.

jeeeep

Hooked

We have yet to see a failure in the FAD collar. The 392 even comes with a two piece that’s always locked with the same collar.
good info, I've been mulling over deleting the FAD but it does seem to work well as intended.

Top Bottom