New Rig - Silver Bullet - DTD, 60/80, 40’s....

benatc1

Hooked
Drivability-wise the JL is better, no contest. Hopping back and forth between the two I keep trying to lower the JL seat more and push it further back. The JK feels like you sit into it. The JL seems like you sit on it
I do agree with this, it's a little tighter but definitely the drivability is way better

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

I must be the only guy that finds my JK more comfortable overall than my JL. I find the seating position and console placement better for me in the JK and the seats are more comfortable in the JK too. The JL ergonomics seem a little too scruntched up :idontknow:
No, I test drove one a couple of weeks ago to kill some time. While the drivetrain is obviously better, the ride quality and overall comfort didn't impress me. For the kind of coin they want for them I expect more, I guess.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Exodus 4x4

I’ve only driven one once and never a JT but I have the itch for one. And it’s getting worse. Not sure I can buy a third Jeep in 7 months though. Lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

No bullshit, if I thought my JK would sell and regain a fraction of it, I’d put it up for sale today. I have a feeling the JT will do everything I need it to do once I swap in the D60’s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom