New Rig - Silver Bullet - DTD, 60/80, 40’s....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice bobble hula girl...I have one somewhere, or did I give it to someone?...I forget...

This came with the Jeep. Previous owner had it from his trip to Hawaii. I think I need to change it out for the plus size one next time I go back. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Congratulations! That’s a task that most people would never consider taking on themselves. I’ll wait awhile before asking you if you’d do it again since time heals. Great job getting it going again!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Congratulations! That’s a task that most people would never consider taking on themselves. I’ll wait awhile before asking you if you’d do it again since time heals. Great job getting it going again!

Only way I would do it again is with a shop and a two post lift. I would pull the body off. I would probably never do it again the way I did it this time. Although I usually say that about a lot of shit, then I end up doing it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Can you jack your jeep up without hitting the garage door? It looks really close just sitting there parked.

Enough to change the tires. I wouldn’t be able to remove the coilovers though. Don’t have enough height.

IMG_9239.jpg

Last edited:

jdofmemi

Glad to see it looking like a whole Jeep again!

That's quite an accomplishment, and the wiring looks good too.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Crazy amount of work. Agreed a two post lift would make a world of difference to pull the body off.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom