New To The Forum and I Got Caught Lying!

ThatChemicalGuy

That's a nice truck too [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks man
Whatever made you think a truck sitting on 46's would make a good tow rig? You from the south?

Haha well my truck was on a leveling kit and 35s before. I was pulling with it just fine. I have a gooseneck with the extended neck to help with lifted trucks. And I upgraded it because I wanted to.
And why do you think I'm from the South? Lol

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Thanks man

Haha well my truck was on a leveling kit and 35s before. I was pulling with it just fine. I have a gooseneck with the extended neck to help with lifted trucks. And I upgraded it because I wanted to.
And why do you think I'm from the South? Lol

35's vs 46's are a big difference.. I didn't ask why you upgraded, I asked why you would build a tow rig on 46's? Seems a bit impractical for towing.

ThatChemicalGuy

35's vs 46's are a big difference.. I didn't ask why you upgraded, I asked why you would build a tow rig on 46's? Seems a bit impractical for towing.

The trailer I have is adjustable. If I pulled the neck all the way up it worked, but still had a little lean to it. Plus my Jeep was road worthy and my buggy was broke, so I didn't really "need" to have a tow rig. Plus if I wanted to take the buggy after I fixed it, my Jeep could pull it if needed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
The trailer I have is adjustable. If I pulled the neck all the way up it worked, but still had a little lean to it. Plus my Jeep was road worthy and my buggy was broke, so I didn't really "need" to have a tow rig. Plus if I wanted to take the buggy after I fixed it, my Jeep could pull it if needed

Well the new one seems much more tow friendly, I like the color too[emoji106]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
View attachment 265852 Here's my newer tow rig, decided to down size to this. Yes those are 40s lol

Haha not a semi, I had a 2016 F-250 and upgraded it to the Raptor version on 46s, it wasn't the ideal rig to pull a gooseneck even though it had a ton of power lol. View attachment 265857

Funny that those are your rigs but yet those same pictures were posted on Instagram with different owners. Not to mention the F250r is photoshopped white. Hmmm

Tow rigs

Funny that those are your rigs but yet those same pictures were posted on Instagram with different owners. Not to mention the F250r is photoshopped white. Hmmm

A while ago I read on instagra, Heavy D from diesel brothers saying that the owner of the Megaraptor and the guy who builds them is being sued by Ford over this design.

Last edited:

ThatChemicalGuy

Well that is my Instagram account with the dually lol. And my Raptor isn't photoshoped white, it came white. That was a photo that Jeremy sent me when he finished the build.

Top Bottom