New To The Forum and I Got Caught Lying!

t.remieres

Thanks

Here's a pic of the old rig. 2013 JK8, 3.8 Atlas, 6 speed, 1 ton axles. Custom double triangulated 4 link rear, custom long arm front with 14" King coilovers front and rear. 40" Toyos on ATX Slabs. VKS pre runner armor, Warn Zeon 12k winch and a handful of other custom stuff I did to it.

View attachment 265225

Listen here fuck face, I am glad you took the time to steal shit off my instagram and whatever else in your mind you felt you had to do to make such a bullshit post.

Just to clarify to everyone, on "this old rig" of his, that I built in my friends garage on my post deployment, this jeep is a 2012, not a 13. It has no atlas, no double triangulated rear, no 14in coil overs or anything this dipshit is claiming.

It is 3 link front and rear with all vks brackets and artec trusses. Front is a f450 wide track 60, rear is a 14 bolt. The coil overs are rebel spec 12in ibp's and its a stock 3.6l engine with a edelbrock supercharger. The rest of the build is on my profile.

I dont give a flying fuck about my language or anything else on this reply the forum might get offended by. I absolutely fucking hate liars and thiefs, especially when it comes to builds people put their blood sweat tears and hard ass earned deployment money into. If you got a problem with me calling you out on your bullshit, email me and ill send you my address so we can settle this shit like men.

And if the forum wants to ban me, go for it, i dont give a shit.

Ddays

Hooked
Listen here fuck face, I am glad you took the time to steal shit off my instagram and whatever else in your mind you felt you had to do to make such a bullshit post.

Just to clarify to everyone, on "this old rig" of his, that I built in my friends garage on my post deployment, this jeep is a 2012, not a 13. It has no atlas, no double triangulated rear, no 14in coil overs or anything this dipshit is claiming.

It is 3 link front and rear with all vks brackets and artec trusses. Front is a f450 wide track 60, rear is a 14 bolt. The coil overs are rebel spec 12in ibp's and its a stock 3.6l engine with a edelbrock supercharger. The rest of the build is on my profile.

I dont give a flying fuck about my language or anything else on this reply the forum might get offended by. I absolutely fucking hate liars and thiefs, especially when it comes to builds people put their blood sweat tears and hard ass earned deployment money into. If you got a problem with me calling you out on your bullshit, email me and ill send you my address so we can settle this shit like men.

:cheesy: Perfect! Irony is the mother of all bitches!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

So, this guy is a fake!

Hell no. You'll fit in. Stick around

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

86JGW

Here's a pic of the old rig. 2013 JK8, 3.8 Atlas, 6 speed, 1 ton axles. Custom double triangulated 4 link rear, custom long arm front with 14" King coilovers front and rear. 40" Toyos on ATX Slabs. VKS pre runner armor, Warn Zeon 12k winch and a handful of other custom stuff I did to it.

View attachment 265225

Really stuff you did to it? I remember going to Ohio to pick this jeep for a buddy while he was deployed for him to build this when he returned. So taking credit for building something you didnt build. And here is a pic of me towing to the off-road expo in Louisville, KY 13332727_1043607595676035_4500743397214680584_n.jpg

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

I like this guy........ :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Really stuff you did to it? I remember going to Ohio to pick this jeep for a buddy while he was deployed for him to build this when he returned. So taking credit for building something you didnt build. And here is a pic of me towing to the off-road expo in Louisville, KY View attachment 273195

A huge Welcome to Wayalife, to you two!

fiend

Caught the Bug
This chemical dude was called out as a fake in the "tow rigs" thread a couple of months ago. Isn't he also the same dude that stirred up shit about longarmwj recently?

Ddays

Hooked
Really stuff you did to it? I remember going to Ohio to pick this jeep for a buddy while he was deployed for him to build this when he returned. So taking credit for building something you didnt build. And here is a pic of me towing to the off-road expo in Louisville, KY View attachment 273195

:cheesy: This is unbelievably perfect! See boys and girls, in the end, the bad guy always gets whats coming to 'em. This is gonna be a great thread!

popcorn.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
2f9.jpg

wdutton184

View attachment 265225

I call bullshit. I know the guy that built this rig and it wasn't you.

WJCO

Meme King

Lol. :clap2: :clap2:

No one is going to ban you for your language or anything else. You are more than welcome here. Especially for standing up for what's right and calling out this douchebag. :thumb:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone. I'm new here, but not new to Jeeps. Here is my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Sport I call "Rubidog". It's got Dana 800 axles, 56" Teraflex Tires, and a MONSTROUS 9.4L Hemi V18!!!!!!!!!!

BUIM7900-1.jpg

You can also find me over in the "Tow Rigs" section where I post more vehicles I claim to be mine but really aren't.

Top Bottom