New to the Forums

The Kraken

Also, looks like it's time for some sliders man. Coilovers and no body protection, what is this world coming too?????

Swampdog I can appreciate constructive feedback but don't think we need any sarcasm or criticism of how someone chooses to go about the build of their Jeep. Would've been more well taken as nice rig you might wanna add some armor to the sides or do you have plans to get some rails? Just saying :)

WJCO

Meme King
Swampdog I can appreciate constructive feedback but don't think we need any sarcasm or criticism of how someone chooses to go about the build of their Jeep. Would've been more well taken as nice rig you might wanna add some armor to the sides or do you have plans to get some rails? Just saying :)

Dude, calm down. Swampdog was merely making a suggestion. Welcome to the internet.

The Kraken

Look Swampdog we clearly are getting off on the wrong foot. My apologies and clearly to all the others that have decided to chime in apologies if it sounded rude but it wasn't in anyway meant as rude. I can appreciate any input given or advice.

Napalm

Welcome to WAL from up north in Tyler, TX. Look forward to meeting/wheeling with you in the future!

swampdog

Look Swampdog we clearly are getting off on the wrong foot. My apologies and clearly to all the others that have decided to chime in apologies if it sounded rude but it wasn't in anyway meant as rude. I can appreciate any input given or advice.

No worries man. Looking forward to having you around here.

Top Bottom