New to the Forums

WJCO

Meme King
Kraken, you'll be fine here. But you will have to put up with sarcasm and extreme humor. Just the way it is here.

Good talk.

images.jpe

The Kraken

Is "the Kraken" what you call yourself or the jeep?

https://www.google.com/search?q=the...jPkcnOAhVV7mMKHU7oCIUQsAQILw&biw=1280&bih=909

:brows:

BTW welcome to the Forums

Well crud lol, I have been looking for a name for my Jeep. I was just using The Kraken on here for my user ID. I was thinking of calling my Jeep that but haven't made a decision. Mine doesn't compare to that beast in the Google link you sent, that is a beast! Thanks for the welcome, if anyone has any ideas for a name I'm all ears and any help would be appreciated.

Well crud lol, I have been looking for a name for my Jeep. I was just using The Kraken on here for my user ID. I was thinking of calling my Jeep that but haven't made a decision. Mine doesn't compare to that beast in the Google link you sent, that is a beast! Thanks for the welcome, if anyone has any ideas for a name I'm all ears and any help would be appreciated.

You gotta name your own jeep man! One of the best parts of owning one. Mine is called B.O.D. Nickname I got on a wheeling weekend at hidden falls a while back. Don't ask what it means...lol

Top Bottom