New to this forum and want say HI!

Wow I didn’t know I was walking into a mouse trap! Lol I know my tranny doesn’t add HP but was pointing it out cause it’s designed for my supercharger! I believe with this transmission and tune the 5.13 match up with the 33’s! Im new to this so have a big learning curve in front of me but I LOVE MY RIPP SUPERCHARGER! Witch makes my 3.8 put out more RWHP than the killer 3.6 !! I haven’t noticed a high rpm on interstate! It does take off like a raped ape of the line! Merry Christmas everybody!! Patriots Rule! Brady’s the GOAT! [emoji238]And I love my CELTICS [emoji459]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Wow I didn’t know I was walking into a mouse trap! Lol I know my tranny doesn’t add HP but was pointing it out cause it’s designed for my supercharger! I believe with this transmission and tune the 5.13 match up with the 33’s! Im new to this so have a big learning curve in front of me but I LOVE MY RIPP SUPERCHARGER! Witch makes my 3.8 put out more RWHP than the killer 3.6 !! I haven’t noticed a high rpm on interstate! It does take off like a raped ape of the line! Merry Christmas everybody!! Patriots Rule! Brady’s the GOAT! [emoji238]And I love my CELTICS [emoji459]

Switch "witch" to "Which" and you'll be ok. Don't give them anymore ammo.:yup: Not sure if the Patriots Rule either! Go Hawks:rock:

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

Welcome to Wayalife. I have 5.13 gears with 37s , automatic and 3.8. She turns 2300ish rpm at 70mph. So I guessing you should be turning 2600-2700 if at 70mph with 33s.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife. I have 5.13 gears with 37s , automatic and 3.8. She turns 2300ish rpm at 70mph. So I guessing you should be turning 2600-2700 if at 70mph with 33s.

2600-2700 is what I run on 35's. I think I was running almost 2900-3000 @ 75mph before I got the superchip. Does this sound right? Sorry if I'm high jacking your thread.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

No. Your 3.8 does not make more hp than the 3.6. Even with your stupidcharger.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
2600-2700 is what I run on 35's. I think I was running almost 2900-3000 @ 75mph before I got the superchip. Does this sound right? Sorry if I'm high jacking your thread.

Not with 5.13s. I just upgraded from 35s a couple of months ago. I was turning about 24-2500 rpm at 70.
Mine is 3.8 if you have a 3.6 your automatic transmission is different than mine.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well again I’m new to all this but everything I’ve read is RIPP supercharged 3.8 puts out more RWHP than the 3.6! So I’m guessing you just like to make up shit! Lmao

It puts out 25 more horsepower at the wheels then a stock 3.6 does.

Your bolt on supercharger does NOT add that much horsepower. Plan and simple. If it did, everyone would be doing it. You can buy into all that bullshit if you want but there is a reason why the industry as a whole is putting in LS and hemi’s.

It’s a shop in NJ that from everything I’ve read do killer transmissions!
https://www.levelten.com/mobile/default.aspx

Interestingly enough they don’t say what they actually upgrade. Just claim good to 700hp, makes me think it’s a regular trans with a better torque converter slapped on the front. No mention of valve body upgrades or stronger parts. Odd. Good luck convincing people a supercharger makes the 3.8 driveable, glad you’re happy with it but in the internet if you want to make claims you have to post up the dyno sheets to back it up. You can get smaller pulleys to up the psi on a vortech but you will be eating fuel like the fat kid devouring cake on Matilda.
https://media.giphy.com/media/5GN0oF3BooWQw/giphy.gif
IMG_2274.JPG

Top Bottom