New to this forum and want say HI!

Well again I’m new to all this and only go by my limited reading and research on the RIPP and level 10! Love the negativity in here!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s not negativity you’re claiming false things to people that know them to be false and then saying “that’s what I read” and getting defensive. Once again, glad you like it.

But for the record
Here’s Ripp’s website claims of 240 rwhp for 3.8 8 psi kit.

IMG_2275.jpg

Here’s Jeep spec engine hp

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

Well again I’m new to all this but everything I’ve read is RIPP supercharged 3.8 puts out more RWHP than the 3.6! So I’m guessing you just like to make up shit! Lmao

This^^^ right here is where you fucked up and why you’re getting so much “negativity” instead of being humble and listening to folks who aren’t “new” to this, you call out and insult probably the last person in here that you should have. Good luck un-fucking this thread.

Exodus 4x4

Well again I’m new to all this and only go by my limited reading and research on the RIPP and level 10! Love the negativity in here!

Don’t sweat it too much. Budgets dictate the direction of everyone’s build and if a supercharger is what fit yours, then I hope it works out for you. Now that you have it though you really should spend just a little more and have it dyno tuned so you know exactly what you have. Your installer should have done that anyways to ensure it’s dialed in precisely to your setup.

Also, torque is what you’re after. Forget horsepower numbers since they really don’t do anything for a Jeep.

I could give a flying fuck! If you knew how to read you’d see who was insulted first! I’m ok with some ball busting but I guess you little girls can only dish it out and can’t take it! I know the 3.6 is lot better motor than the 3.8! From my limited knowledge in this subject supercharging the 3.8 gives it a few more WHP than the stock 3.6!! I bought this JKU already done up! Thought it would be awesome to join this forum and learn some stuff! I guess I did learn that my Jeep is slower than a big shit in a clogged toilet!! So go fuck yourself!!

WJCO

Meme King
I could give a flying fuck! If you knew how to read you’d see who was insulted first! I’m ok with some ball busting but I guess you little girls can only dish it out and can’t take it! I know the 3.6 is lot better motor than the 3.8! From my limited knowledge in this subject supercharging the 3.8 gives it a few more WHP than the stock 3.6!! I bought this JKU already done up! Thought it would be awesome to join this forum and learn some stuff! I guess I did learn that my Jeep is slower than a big shit in a clogged toilet!! So go fuck yourself!!

How was your Christmas? Do anything fun?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

IMG_1324.JPG

You get offended way to easily for a place like this. I read enough to know that you blew a head gasket when someone called you out for making claims that didn’t line up with what others KNOW to be true. And then went full threenager when you got called out for it. You really aren’t going to like it here with that attitude.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Not with 5.13s. I just upgraded from 35s a couple of months ago. I was turning about 24-2500 rpm at 70.
Mine is 3.8 if you have a 3.6 your automatic transmission is different than mine.

Yes I'm running the 3.8 w/ 5.13 Auto and 35's. I think it runs 2600-2700 at 70mph. Plan on going 37's. What do you think I would run then? Thanks

IMG_2283.jpg

Top Bottom