New Toyo MT 37x13.5 - rubbing on full stuff

Jk_nate

If the lift was put on by the dealer I would for sure make them put the bump stops on. The kit came with them they were just lazy or unfamiliar with the lift.

FLKEYSJK

I also agree that the dealer needs to fix it because bump stop extensions generally come with all lift kits no matter how cheap. Also I think you chose a great color for your jeep[emoji6]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I looked and found that I only have the kind of extensions that connect to the bump stop cups. I would not recommend these and I'll most likely just throw them away now that I've found them again. I also have 1" front extensions but nothing for the rear. Needless to say, they will be too short for your needs. Before you buy anything, may I recommend you give Havoc Offroad a look? They are a new advertiser here, should be willing to price match if nothing else and they do have a discount code.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38235-A-Little-About-Havoc-Offroad-amp-WAYALIFE-Discount-Code!

If you can't find what you're looking for there, Amazon has great deals too.

H20JNKY

Okay, I looked and found that I only have the kind of extensions that connect to the bump stop cups. I would not recommend these and I'll most likely just throw them away now that I've found them again. I also have 1" front extensions but nothing for the rear. Needless to say, they will be too short for your needs. Before you buy anything, may I recommend you give Havoc Offroad a look? They are a new advertiser here, should be willing to price match if nothing else and they do have a discount code.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38235-A-Little-About-Havoc-Offroad-amp-WAYALIFE-Discount-Code!

If you can't find what you're looking for there, Amazon has great deals too.

Thanks Eddie! I'll give them a look!

Hot94Z28

To clarify, he would over compress his "coils" as in, they'll compress to the point where they won't return back to their original height.

I was told in the past you can damage your shocks too? That's why I added shocks along with what others were saying about coil springs too.

Top Bottom