NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video inspiring my dreams

Thanks, we're so glad to hear it :cool:

Xmas video! woohoo!! once again, as I was flipping channels wondering why the hell I pay for cable... BAM!! ZOOM! POW!

the email arrives in time to save my sanity! :wings:

I officially dub you Eddie "Miller" ... love the videography and your narrations capture the spirit of trip.

thank you and Merry Christmas!

LOL!! You're too kind and as always, infinitely flattered. Thank you and we're so glad you enjoyed it. Merry Christmas!

ahhh nice way to break up my day ..... as always nicely done :rock:

Glad to hear it :cool:

Once again great video. [emoji106]

Thank you :)

Another great video, so jealous seeing everyone doing their thing, can’t wait to get mine back out there! Wonderful job guys and Merry Christmas ��

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you :)

That’s a great video. It’s nice to see the Jeep employees with their personal rides.

It really is so cool to know that the guys and gals that make the Jeeps we love are Jeep lovers as well :yup:

What awesome video. The stories behind the jeeping is what really stands out. Lots of people hit the trails, but for so many of us here, it really is about more than just a Jeep.

Nice work to you and Cindy. Thanks for putting together the series! [emoji41][emoji106]

Thanks Jason. You've been on runs with us and even out to Moab so you know what it's all about :yup:

Eddie & Cind, being a proud owner of an LJ, I have to tell you that I loved the video and left me asking for more. Keep on wheeling hope to see you on the trail

Awesome - them LJ's do perform :yup:

What a great surprise to get the part two released today!!!!
Thank you both for your hard work. My drool is all over my phone now :)

LOL!! So glad that you enjoyed it :cool:

;). Jim Repp's CJ is a classic! ;)

It really is - love that thing

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video!

Thanks! I so hope you can join us out there some day. :yup:

Awesome video! Cindy was tearing it up out there.

Thanks and yes, Cindy loves wheelin Moab :cool:

Awesome video! My daughter and I watched it today 👍

Thank you. We're so glad you and your daughter enjoyed it :yup:

Thank you guys for another great video!! It is so cool to see old iron wheel with such grace! He knows how to make it look easy.

In all fairness, Jim has made a few improvements to his CJ but they're so subtle you'd never know it. Still takes a good driver to make it perform.

Uh, cause they look super cool, obviously [emoji23][emoji23]

:cheesy: obviously :crazyeyes: :D

Absolutely beautiful video and a great Christmas gift to the Heart and Soul of Jeep and the Wayalifer's.

Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for these, truly awesome.

JK

So glad to hear you enjoyed it - thanks :cool:

DMF

NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

Awesome video, my wife had to pry my eyes away from this video several times while we were having lunch. I’m not suppose to have my phone at any dining table when she is with me. As cool as it is to see old vintage Jeeps. The bad ass Jeeps that’s unstoppable still gets me every time. Awesome vid as always. Gonna watch it only another 50 times at work on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Great video Eddie! Thank you for taking the time to put it together and sharing it with everyone!

Have a Merry Christmas!

kpig

Looked like so much fun with good people. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Merry Christmas!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Loved the video!! Gave me flashbacks watching you guys wheel cliffhanger! Prob one of my favorite trails! Can’t wait to see the videos you guys will have in the coming year! Merry Christmas!!!

BaddestCross

Great videos! Another fine job by you and Cindy! 👍

I love watching that old iron and hearing the stories from the engineers. It's really great to know that the folks designing and building our beloved Jeeps really love the platform. It gives me hope that the Jeep will stay true to it's roots for generations to come.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Taz81

Awesome Video as usual, Cindie & Eddie both sure out do yourselves with them. Much enjoy watching them and more to come. Thank You.

boardsurfer

Another fantastic show! Thank you Eddie and Cindy!

It's awesome that all the engineers drive the classics. Makes me wonder a little if their choices stem from platforms they worked on personally, or some other reason like nostalgia.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Thanks for all the work that goes into shooting and producing one of these movies! You guys are the bomb! Merry Christmas!

Jeepride

Great video! I have been watch all your awesome videos which always gets my jeep blood flowing, but I recently had my first MOAB trip all the way from the east coast. I did Moab rim so this video is extra special especially on the Z turn with the river in the background. Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom