NEW WAYALIFE Decals for Renny

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks everyone! It's nice to see our Renegade FINALLY looking like how it should have come from the factory. :yup:

I don't see any reason why not. Just need to get a better idea of what size people will want. Right now, I can make them as you are seeing it here and that's about 9" in diameter. I can also make them about 6" in diameter which would be about the size of where people put the JK logo above the WRANGLER. Of course, if you have something different in mind, just let me know.

I like the 6" size or even the size of the original corona decal you had there. I personally like this design better cause it goes with the theme of knuckles lol plus I need an updated logo to replace the one on the rear passenger side as its a little outdated lol

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Renny looks badass! I wouldn't buy a factory Renegade, but my mind is starting to re-think that...

Nice work Eddie!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I like the 6" size or even the size of the original corona decal you had there. I personally like this design better cause it goes with the theme of knuckles lol plus I need an updated logo to replace the one on the rear passenger side as its a little outdated lol

Same here. I just went to the store hoping to buy 2 - 6" (or whatever the red and black corona size is in the side decals section). If your willing to make them, Ill take 2! I also need to get a new windshield decal so I can move it up higher. They way mine sits right now, I have been informed I will fail inspection because it is visible from the inside (by about a 1/4")

That looks great! :thumb::yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Same here. I just went to the store hoping to buy 2 - 6" (or whatever the red and black corona size is in the side decals section). If your willing to make them, Ill take 2! I also need to get a new windshield decal so I can move it up higher. They way mine sits right now, I have been informed I will fail inspection because it is visible from the inside (by about a 1/4")

That looks great! :thumb::yup:

We're working on it. I'll get them up on our cart as soon as they are available. :cool:

Top Bottom