New WAYALIFE discounts coming!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone,

Thanks to your support over the last couple of months we will be announcing special WAYALIFE member only discounts on almost all EVO and Dynatrac products. Some things like King shocks and the Hardcore packages don’t allow enough margin to discount, but most other parts do. We are in the final stages of finishing up the retail side of our website to include a ton more products than we had originally anticipated, and once that is done we will provide more details on the discounts. As more products are bought from other mfg’s and move us into better pricing tiers, we will pass those savings on to you guys.

In addition to that, we will also be providing full axle builds for both front and rear axles (rear core required) to make axle swaps with regears even easier for you.

If you happen to have any ideas or products you’d like to see available from us, please let me know. Just keep in mind when suggesting products to us, we strive to keep American money in America companies.

Thanks again to everyone for supporting us and making it possible to pass those savings back to you guys!

Way cool of you guys!! Thanks for doing this for the members here :thumb:

Exodus 4x4

Okay doesn't hurt to ask. But kinda assuming already know this answer. Are there going to be any TJ stuff? or just all JK/JKU? :idontknow:

Although we specialize in mostly JK products, we also carry a lot of TJ stuff. Really all depends on what you’re looking for. Most of it will probably be GenRight.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Thank you Exodus :thumb: February I planning on ordering Enforcer 3" kit with drag link flip, drive shaft, shocks and a bunch more :clap2:

Exodus 4x4

Awesome thanks guys!

You bet!

Awesome Bubba, looking forward to getting some more goodies from you!!

And we look forward to helping you out!

Thank you Exodus :thumb: February I planning on ordering Enforcer 3" kit with drag link flip, drive shaft, shocks and a bunch more :clap2:

Awesome! We can definitely hook you up with all that and more!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the forum! Any plans on carrying Trucklites in the future? Living in Wisconsin, it would be negligent not to have a heated version.

I want to like the JW Speaker lights since they are made in my backyard, but sadly they are designed mainly for Harley’s hence no heated option.

Exodus 4x4

Welcome to the forum! Any plans on carrying Trucklites in the future? Living in Wisconsin, it would be negligent not to have a heated version.

I want to like the JW Speaker lights since they are made in my backyard, but sadly they are designed mainly for Harley’s hence no heated option.

We are in the final stages of sorting out our new website right now. We have a ton of products to offer even though you can’t see them on our current website and yes Trucklites is one of them. If you’re interested in purchasing them right away, give me a call Tuesday and I can set you up.

Top Bottom