New website and giveaway!

Just my initial impression. I went to shop by brand. Chose Dynatrac and was looking to see what pricing you had on the ProGrips (very nice pricing BTW), But I didn't see them listed. I thought you might not carry them. So I did a manual search and they showed up.
So I tried shopping by brand again. Chose Dynatrac and this time clicked on the drop-down menu changing it from 'Featured' to 'Newest' and then the were listed.
So for me, I don't know if starting off with 'Featured' was the most helpful to me as a new shopper. I'm sure it will be different experience for every one.

Just wanted to share that feedback.

I'll be dropping by again when I got some money for them progrips. Hopefully soon. hahahaha....

Exodus 4x4

Just my initial impression. I went to shop by brand. Chose Dynatrac and was looking to see what pricing you had on the ProGrips (very nice pricing BTW), But I didn't see them listed. I thought you might not carry them. So I did a manual search and they showed up.
So I tried shopping by brand again. Chose Dynatrac and this time clicked on the drop-down menu changing it from 'Featured' to 'Newest' and then the were listed.
So for me, I don't know if starting off with 'Featured' was the most helpful to me as a new shopper. I'm sure it will be different experience for every one.

Just wanted to share that feedback.

I'll be dropping by again when I got some money for them progrips. Hopefully soon. hahahaha....

Actually I appreciate the feedback, and I’m really glad you said something because I’m almost positive the price on those ProGrips is wrong. We data dumped out latest price sheet from Dynatrac and I think they missed that! I’ll confirm before I change it though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Emptybrass

Thanks again for talking with me. Website was easy, stupid google auto fill was messed up on my end. Thanks for calling to correct.
Nothing against another company that’s an hour from me and I could have the parts tomorrow. I want to support companies that support this forum.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

tunafed

Wanted to say thanks again Bubba! Not too often you run across a place that will take the time to respond to your questions, quickly over a weekend. Shipping was extremely fast as well! The Evo sliders were waiting at my door tonight on my lunch break...ordered them Monday morning. Can't wait for the lift to get here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Exodus 4x4

Thanks again for talking with me. Website was easy, stupid google auto fill was messed up on my end. Thanks for calling to correct.
Nothing against another company that’s an hour from me and I could have the parts tomorrow. I want to support companies that support this forum.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry I just saw this. Thanks for hitting me up and anytime you need something let me know!

Just ordered some stuff from Exodus. Already shipped!! Super fast and friendly service!

Wanted to say thanks again Bubba! Not too often you run across a place that will take the time to respond to your questions, quickly over a weekend. Shipping was extremely fast as well! The Evo sliders were waiting at my door tonight on my lunch break...ordered them Monday morning. Can't wait for the lift to get here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks again and please let me know if you need anything else!

Top Bottom